Returning NJ Player Seeking some Info

Christian

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

OK, I've been out of the loop for a while... like, for several sets,
now.

I'm trying to find out info about any upcoming and/or regular VTES
events in the New Jersey area. I'm a little leery about re-entering the
tournament scene until I've played some more casual games to reacquaint
myself with the gameplay (and more importantly, to get some exposure to
all these newfangled cards).

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Christian Alipounarian
chrisinpm (at) aol.com

Christian wrote:

> I'm trying to find out info about any upcoming and/or regular VTES
> events in the New Jersey area. I'm a little leery about re-entering the
> tournament scene until I've played some more casual games to reacquaint
> myself with the gameplay (and more importantly, to get some exposure to
> all these newfangled cards).

Go to white-wolf.com, find the VTES section, and find the Prince list. There
you can find anyone in NJ who is a "Prince", i.e. someone who organizes
tournaments and play groups in the state (or NY or PA depending on where you
are). Contact them, and they can likely give you all the info you need.

Peter D Bakija
pdb6@lightlink.com
http://www.lightlink.com/pdb6

"So in conclusion, our business plan is to sell hot,
easily spilled liquids to naked people."
-Brittni Meil

pat

Expert

"Christian" <chrisinpm@aol.com> wrote in message
> OK, I've been out of the loop for a while... like, for several sets,
> now.
>
> I'm trying to find out info about any upcoming and/or regular VTES
> events in the New Jersey area. I'm a little leery about re-entering the
> tournament scene until I've played some more casual games to reacquaint
> myself with the gameplay (and more importantly, to get some exposure to
> all these newfangled cards).
>
> Can anyone help?
>
> Thanks,

Where in NJ are you?

If you change your mind and want to leap into the tournament scene, there's
one in Allentown, PA on 7/31/05. :)

Pat

Christian

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Pat,

I saw it, I'd attend but this weekend is bad for me. Ben Peal was kind
enough to send me the link to the tournament tracker, so I will keep my
eyes peeled for your next event. Thanks :)

Christian