VTES in New York City - Manhattan

nick

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hey all!
I hear there is a shout out for games and VTES action in the NYC AREA.
Most Definitely!

There is a solid group of players every wednesday night(around 630pm)
at Neutral Ground
neutralground.com
(26th street between 6th and 7th ave-check the website)
and also on friday nights

(i would suggest going to the wednesday affair right now or contact me
-
nick watkins-prince of nyc- directly -to arrange a table of players on
friday -on demand vtes :)
(i would now put my email address here to make it easier.....but to
avoid -lots- of automatic spam-
i have learned- by experience to say..just reply to my post or directly
on the linkor on the ww princes list ;)

P.S
alot of us have taken off-including myself- this summer for-the
beach-and other things on a friday night..oh my goodness.can you
believe it ;)

but during the fall and winter months -the prince of nyc-nick watkins
and crew are
always there every friday-all night long 7pm till ??
sometimes continue playing at the local diner or my house after neutral
closes at midnight
( i am generally up for playing all night long -doing the 7 to 7-so
bring lots of decks!)

Always someone stopping by from out of town for business-so do feel
free to check us out! and let us know ahead of time to schedule some
players(in case they had other plans that night-to guarantee you will
be -entertained :)

Adam Hulse is another great source-especially this summer 2005
he is -always -looking for games-look him up too
(google search on this group)
...he plays generally every wed and friday too.-.and- he actually reads
and responds to this newsgroup!

Dont be shy..come on over and play some pickup games!

nick watkins
always promoting VTES in NYC

Yeah I am usually there Fridays and sometimes Wednesdays (although this
week 7/27 and 7/29 I will be absent. Come stop by!

nick wrote:
> Hey all!
> I hear there is a shout out for games and VTES action in the NYC AREA.
> Most Definitely!
>
> There is a solid group of players every wednesday night(around 630pm)
> at Neutral Ground
> neutralground.com
> (26th street between 6th and 7th ave-check the website)
> and also on friday nights
>

> (i would suggest going to the wednesday affair right now or contact me
> -
> nick watkins-prince of nyc- directly -to arrange a table of players on
> friday -on demand vtes :)
> (i would now put my email address here to make it easier.....but to
> avoid -lots- of automatic spam-
> i have learned- by experience to say..just reply to my post or directly
> on the linkor on the ww princes list ;)
>

> P.S
> alot of us have taken off-including myself- this summer for-the
> beach-and other things on a friday night..oh my goodness.can you
> believe it ;)
>

> but during the fall and winter months -the prince of nyc-nick watkins
> and crew are
> always there every friday-all night long 7pm till ??
> sometimes continue playing at the local diner or my house after neutral
> closes at midnight
> ( i am generally up for playing all night long -doing the 7 to 7-so
> bring lots of decks!)
>

> Always someone stopping by from out of town for business-so do feel
> free to check us out! and let us know ahead of time to schedule some
> players(in case they had other plans that night-to guarantee you will
> be -entertained :)
>
> Adam Hulse is another great source-especially this summer 2005
> he is -always -looking for games-look him up too
> (google search on this group)
> ..he plays generally every wed and friday too.-.and- he actually reads
> and responds to this newsgroup!
>
> Dont be shy..come on over and play some pickup games!
>

> nick watkins
> always promoting VTES in NYC

TRENDING THREADS