Dell LCD monitors - lower price Site

Hi All, I was referred to a site by someone from this group, that I think
was through Dell, where one could purchase an LCD monitor from Dell at a
reduced price. I cannot remember nor find that site just by Searching
Google. Would someone happen to have the address for that site? Someone
in this newsgroup mentioned it to me when I was looking to purchase one of
the 19" or 20" flat panel LCD units, 1905FP or 2001FP models, and I sure
would appreciate if anyone knows.

TIA for any help!
katy
2 answers Last reply
More about dell monitors lower price site

    Try techbargains.com and dealcatcher.com
    they change daily and list the most up to date bargains from
    Dell and others. Hope this helps.
    Dave

    How about this--get 25% off the list price of any Dell LCD monitor. Put the
    monitor you want in your cart and apply this coupon code: 1C?0CW23QX8CDK
    This is valid through Jan 5, 2005. Then click on "apply coupon" to confirm
    the discount.

    "Katy" <fairytale_4@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi All, I was referred to a site by someone from this group, that I think
    > was through Dell, where one could purchase an LCD monitor from Dell at a
    > reduced price. I cannot remember nor find that site just by Searching
    > Google. Would someone happen to have the address for that site? Someone
    > in this newsgroup mentioned it to me when I was looking to purchase one of
    > the 19" or 20" flat panel LCD units, 1905FP or 2001FP models, and I sure
    > would appreciate if anyone knows.
    >
    > TIA for any help!
    > katy

Dell LCD Monitors Computers Product