  • Geforce
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics Cards
May 2, 2003 7:44:06 AM

Im planning to buy and upgrade my system, im having a Geforce 3 ti200 64mb and ATi Radeon 9000 128ddr... Is it worth to buy a Geforce FX 5200 (non ultra), will it run Warcraft or other basic game with Good FPS? such as Flight sim or Counter strike or Warcraft.... please give such info thanks

More about : geforce 5200

May 2, 2003 1:27:01 PM

The Geforce 5200 non-ultra isn't a very good choice and is slower than the radeon 8500, 9000, or 9100.

Pick up one of those Ati cards if you can...
May 2, 2003 1:34:14 PM

and even to 440 MX

Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
May 2, 2003 1:45:15 PM

Yes, the Radeon's are far superior to the Geforce 420, 440, and 460 MX because of their DirectX 8 hardware support.
May 2, 2003 9:15:16 PM

What's your budget?

Avoid the geForce FX line at all cost.

--
This post is brought to you by Eden, on a Via Eden, in the garden of Eden. :smile:
May 3, 2003 5:21:32 AM

Dear Linson Chan,

The GeForce FX5200 is much faster than GeForce 3 Ti200.

Best Regards,

Technical Support, InnoVISION