--
^v^v^Malachias Invictus^v^v^

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishment the scroll,
I am the Master of my fate:
I am the Captain of my soul.

Malachias Invictus wrote:

> So?

I didn't realize what it was, and bought it because I thought I might be
able to use it in the temple encounter with the cult of Mak Thuum Ngatha
that I was designing at the time. I've since learned that one friend is
running it and another plans to run it in the future. Tried not to read
too much further when I learned that.

- Ron ^*^

Malachias Invictus wrote:

> So?

Playing in it, and loving it.

-Bluto

Malachias Invictus wrote:

> So?

Yes, as a player for our next home game. We start the campaign on
September 23rd. We've just received the Diamond Lake overview info.

Seems like it'll be fun. No spoilers without warning, please. :)

- Sheldon

"Sheldon England" <sheldonengland@netscape.net> wrote in message
> Malachias Invictus wrote:
>>
>> So?
>
> Yes, as a player for our next home game. We start the campaign on
> September 23rd. We've just received the Diamond Lake overview info.
>
> Seems like it'll be fun. No spoilers without warning, please. :)

Don't worry. I am changing mine up quite a bit, anyway.

--

"Senator Blutarsky" <monarchy@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Malachias Invictus wrote:
>>
>> So?
>
> Playing in it, and loving it.

How far are you? Use spoiler space, please.

--

Malachias Invictus wrote:

> "Senator Blutarsky" <monarchy@comcast.net> wrote in message
> > Malachias Invictus wrote:
> >>
> >> So?
> >
> > Playing in it, and loving it.
>
> How far are you? Use spoiler space, please.

SPOILER SPACE
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
We're about to leave Diamond Lake with Allustan for the
garrison's keep in the swamp.

-Bluto

> Malachias Invictus wrote:
>>
>> "Senator Blutarsky" <monarchy@comcast.net> wrote in message

>> > Playing in it, and loving it.
>>
>> How far are you? Use spoiler space, please.
>
> SPOILER SPACE
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> We're about to leave Diamond Lake with Allustan for the
> garrison's keep in the swamp.

My group is still bug hunting in the Whispering Cairn. Of course, I was
mean and added quite a few swarms.

--
^v^v^Malachias Invictus^v^v^

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishment the scroll,
I am the Master of my fate:
I am the Captain of my soul.

Mike

Splendid

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 21:13:03 -0700, "Malachias Invictus"
<capt_malachias@hotmail.com> wrote:

>So?

Yes, running it for 4 players. We aren't that far in the printed
module as it's a heavy RP group which are all pursuing their own
agendas in Diamond Lake (which is turning out to be extremely fun).

Check the paizo.com message boards for forums with a lot of DMs.

"Mike" <mike@nospam.new> wrote in message
> On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 21:13:03 -0700, "Malachias Invictus"
> <capt_malachias@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>So?
>

> Yes, running it for 4 players. We aren't that far in the printed
> module as it's a heavy RP group which are all pursuing their own
> agendas in Diamond Lake (which is turning out to be extremely fun).
>
> Check the paizo.com message boards for forums with a lot of DMs.

I am on there. Same name.

--
^v^v^Malachias Invictus^v^v^

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishment the scroll,
I am the Master of my fate:
I am the Captain of my soul.

Out of curiosity, do the campaign notes require or suggest that players
use one of four pre-generated ability score arrays?

Our GM has switched from our normal 28 point buy to a 32 point system
with four arrays to choose from (zen master, two trick pony, min/maxer,
etc.). Four extra points may seem good but the arrays are hard to work
with if you try anything other than vanilla classes.

Just wondering if it's our GM or the campaign ... no spoilers, please.

> Out of curiosity, do the campaign notes require or suggest that players
> use one of four pre-generated ability score arrays?

No. Not at all.

> Our GM has switched from our normal 28 point buy to a 32 point system
> with four arrays to choose from (zen master, two trick pony, min/maxer,
> etc.). Four extra points may seem good but the arrays are hard to work
> with if you try anything other than vanilla classes.

Weird.

> Just wondering if it's our GM or the campaign ... no spoilers, please.

It is your GM. Personally, I hate that sort of thing. I am running this
campaign using Iron Heroes rules (modified). I give the characters 86 stat
points to divide up between the 6 stats. That is a bit higher than the
standard for Iron Heroes (middle of the road Iron Heroes gives straight 14s;
this would up two of those to 15s), and it allows a *lot* more at the high
end (no bell curve pricing).

--

Malachias Invictus wrote:

> Sheldon England wrote:
>
> > Out of curiosity, do the campaign notes require or
> > suggest that players use one of four pre-generated
> > ability score arrays?
>
> No. Not at all.

Hmm ... thanks for the reply. I wonder what he's up to then? It is a
challenge when one is accustomed to being able to pick and choose
normally.

> > Just wondering if it's our GM or the campaign ...
>
> It is your GM. Personally, I hate that sort of thing.

Heh. We'll give it a try. The players just all assumed it was part of
the campaign or something but I decided to be nosey.

> I am running this campaign using Iron Heroes rules
> (modified). I give the characters 86 stat points to
> divide up between the 6 stats. That is a bit higher
> than the standard for Iron Heroes (middle of the road
> Iron Heroes gives straight 14s; this would up two of
> those to 15s), and it allows a *lot* more at the high
> end (no bell curve pricing).

That seems reasonable ... should be interesting. I hope our game is as
fun as yours.

Thanks again for the info.

- Sheldon