linking two computers

Last response: in Networking
a b C Monitor
February 27, 2005 12:56:51 PM

I would like to link 2 computers ,one monitor and mouse
-to use it mainly as additional hard drive.
Both WinXP.

More about : linking computers

Anonymous
a b C Monitor
February 27, 2005 1:07:46 PM

You should ask for information, and include what equipment you're using, in
the microsoft.public.windowsxp.network_web newsgroup. This newsgroup
supports Microsoft's Broadband Networking hardware and software, not general
networking questions.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC