linking two computers

I would like to link 2 computers ,one monitor and mouse
-to use it mainly as additional hard drive.
Both WinXP.
1 answer Last reply
More about linking computers

    You should ask for information, and include what equipment you're using, in
    the microsoft.public.windowsxp.network_web newsgroup. This newsgroup
    supports Microsoft's Broadband Networking hardware and software, not general
    networking questions.
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

    "Joseph M.C." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I would like to link 2 computers ,one monitor and mouse
    > -to use it mainly as additional hard drive.
    > Both WinXP.

Routers Hardware Computers Monitors Hard Drives Microsoft Networking