http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.gsp?product_id=3754999
August 28, 2005

http://secure1.white-wolf.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=25&products_id=649
Monday 12 September, 2005.

http://www.potomacdist.com/detail.asp?ItemId=vampespg05&a=
September 16.

Original press release:
http://www.thelasombra.com/players_guide_and_legacies_of_blood.txt

"The V:TES Player's Guide, available in August provides the ultimate
V:TES reference for new and experienced players alike."

Any official word on when this will actually be available thru retail
channels?

> "The V:TES Player's Guide, available in August provides the ultimate
> V:TES reference for new and experienced players alike."
>

> Any official word on when this will actually be available thru retail
> channels?

In-store date for the VTES Players Guide, sans-pants ;), is 10/3.

Pre-order at the WW website.

--
Oscar J Garza III
Organized Play Coordinator

The Lasombra wrote:
> Some confusing information exists.

That's putting it mildly. I'll see what we can do about this.

> Any official word on when this will actually be available thru retail
> channels?

The current official in-store date for the V:TES Player's Guide is
October 3rd.

-Robert