DECK: Una speaks for the Ahrimanes!

Archbishop title plus superior Presence and Animalism. I run several
copies of Freak Drive which she plays for free. I like running Aid from
Bats/Carrion Crows so her superior Animalism comes in handy. Owl
Companion to check for S:CE and if they want to play it, that's fine
with us. I don't know if the vote module is good in here. I use it
mainly to fill up with Voter Captivation. Political Actions being at +1
stealth and all I figure it's easier than getting a bleed through.
Chameleon's Colors helps. I would really like to trim it down to 85
maybe even 80 cards if possible. Though if you think it looks good at
90 then I'll leave it. Thoughts?

4 Una 9 ANI dem FOR PRE PRO Gangrel-Antitribu:3 Archbishop
1 Howler 8 ANI obf PRE SPI Ahrimanes:2
3 Siamese 7 ani PRE pro SPI Ahrimanes:2
3 Cynthia Gold 6 ani for pre SPI Ahrimanes:2
1 Juanita 4 ani pre spi Ahrimanes:2

Master: 8 cards
2 Blood Doll
4 Minion Tap
2 Dreams of the Sphinx

Action: 10 cards
8 Enchant Kindred
2 Legal Manipulations

Action Modifier: 16 cards
2 Aire of Elation
4 Voter Captivation
4 Bewtiching Oration
6 Freak Drive

Allies / Retainers: 4 cards
2 Raven Spy
2 Owl Companion

Political Action: 10 cards
4 Kine Ressources Contested
1 Crusade: London
1 Crusade: Berlin
2 Domain Challenge
2 Cardinal Benediction

Combat: 22 cards
6 Aid from Bats
10 Carrion Crows
6 Chameleon's Colors

Reaction: 14 cards
4 Cat's Guidance
4 Falcon's Eye
2 Forced Awakening
4 Speak with Spirits

Action Modifier / Combat: 6 cards
6 Swiftness of the Stag

evil_inside1999@hotmail.com wrote:
> Archbishop title plus superior Presence and Animalism. I run several
> copies of Freak Drive which she plays for free. I like running Aid from
> Bats/Carrion Crows so her superior Animalism comes in handy. Owl
> Companion to check for S:CE and if they want to play it, that's fine
> with us. I don't know if the vote module is good in here. I use it
> mainly to fill up with Voter Captivation. Political Actions being at +1
> stealth and all I figure it's easier than getting a bleed through.
> Chameleon's Colors helps. I would really like to trim it down to 85
> maybe even 80 cards if possible. Though if you think it looks good at
> 90 then I'll leave it. Thoughts?
>
> 4 Una 9 ANI dem FOR PRE PRO Gangrel-Antitribu:3 Archbishop
> 1 Howler 8 ANI obf PRE SPI Ahrimanes:2
> 3 Siamese 7 ani PRE pro SPI Ahrimanes:2
> 3 Cynthia Gold 6 ani for pre SPI Ahrimanes:2
> 1 Juanita 4 ani pre spi Ahrimanes:2
>
> Master: 8 cards
> 2 Blood Doll
> 4 Minion Tap
> 2 Dreams of the Sphinx
>
> Action: 10 cards
> 8 Enchant Kindred
> 2 Legal Manipulations
>
> Action Modifier: 16 cards
> 2 Aire of Elation
> 4 Voter Captivation
> 4 Bewtiching Oration
> 6 Freak Drive
>
> Allies / Retainers: 4 cards
> 2 Raven Spy
> 2 Owl Companion
>
> Political Action: 10 cards
> 4 Kine Ressources Contested
> 1 Crusade: London
> 1 Crusade: Berlin
> 2 Domain Challenge
> 2 Cardinal Benediction
>
> Combat: 22 cards
> 6 Aid from Bats
> 10 Carrion Crows
> 6 Chameleon's Colors
>
> Reaction: 14 cards
> 4 Cat's Guidance
> 4 Falcon's Eye
> 2 Forced Awakening
> 4 Speak with Spirits
>
> Action Modifier / Combat: 6 cards
> 6 Swiftness of the Stag

Some small things...

1) You said:
"Owl Companion to check for S:CE and if they want to play it, that's
fine
with us. "

True... but carrion crow happens before strike phase, so you don't know
if he will play S:CE or not (you lose the card). I love carrion crows
so I'm not sure I'd suggest changing it. Your call.

2) No damage pervention. Leather jacket or two.

3) Since this looks like a blocking deck, ie opposing minion strikes
first... maybe 1 Song in the Dark? 2 agg can be nice at the right
time...

Good deck.

Owl companion would let him see their hand once in combat. If they
have a Strike combat ends, he won't play CC...

He might benefit from 1 Feral Spirit master card. Una won't lose his
title, and Una could use all the spiritus cards.

And why only 1 Howler?

I would lose the Domain challenges and add a reinforcement, and a
disputed territories. But that's just me.

Owl companion would let him see their hand once in combat. If they
have a Strike combat ends, he won't play CC...

Correct you are!

He might benefit from 1 Feral Spirit master card. Una won't lose his
title, and Una could use all the spiritus cards.

Feral Spirit just might do the trick. It did kinda bug me that Una
would be able to play all the Spiritus stuff.

And why only 1 Howler?

Unfortunately, I only own one copy. One of the other reasons I decided
to focus on Una. Not exactly a bad trade since I do run some political
and her title is good here. Plus she's got superior Animalism and along
with my copy of Howler, prevents me from running any Discipline cards
in my Master slots.

Would still like to have this down to 80-85 cards. Grrr...