(DECK) Dodge this !

Hi!

The Idea

This deck is all about (well almost) not about acting, but reacting.
Tariq
and Mathias, defends smiling jack. I´ve tryed a lot of decks with
smiling
Jack, becouse I like playing intercept decks, and in my opion this card
is
the card for intercept decks, but i usually have problems with hardcore

fighting decks, and very high stealth decks, becouse i need to make
people
think twice about trying to remove Jack, and finding the balance
between
enough intecept and enough combat is hard.. So now the team that defend
Jack
is Tariq and Mathias. The best than can happen is Mathias blocking(with
at
pontieal of 4 permacept) plays the touch, and Tarig amarant´s the poor

soul afterward when they cannot strike. The trick is to build up, let
the
table play for 7-8 rounds, prevent your prey from earning a VP, and
when
table is at 3 players drop Jack. In theori this all sounds very good,
but i
have not yet playtested the decks so any advice is very much
apreciated. The
Renewed Vigors are for the other players who a hurting under Jack, and
whom
i dont want to be ousted (yet.. :) ).

Regards

Michael

Crypt:

4 Tariq
4 Mathias
2 Tariq, adv
1 Juan Cali
1 Maldavis

Low: 20 High: 28 avg: 6,33

Master(13):

Underworld Hunting Ground
3 Blood Dolls
Pentex Subversion(for the most annoyning vampyre on the table)
Channel 10
KRCG News Radio
Vox Domini(for a cross table PTO or banishment)
Sight Beyond Sight
Fragment of the Book of Nod
3 :) Jack

Aktion(4):

4 Renewed Vigor

Combat(32):

6 Disquised weapon
8 Amarant
1 skin of Steel
4 Rolling with the punches
7 Unflichin Persistence
6 Anastechic Touch

Equipment(7):

1 Flame Thrower
1 Ivory Bow
4 Rowan Ring
1 Bowl of convergiance

Reaktions(28):

10 Forced awakenings
1 Anima Gathering
5 Fast Reaktion
2 Telepatick misdirections
2 Enhanced Sensces
2 Precognition
2 Spirits Touch
4 Eagle Sight

Total 84 cards

I would suggest you trade the Vox Domini for a Direct Intervention.
It's more versatile, and have the same cost. If you use Confusion of
the Eye instead, you could save a Master slot to put a WRMH, for
example.

Some disguised weapon would save you the action to get the equipment,
and you would want your minions untapped.

Just my thoughts.

Marlo - The Iceman

Find room for 1x Repulsion and 1x Pulse of the Canaille.

Jeff

your playing both tariq + advanced. atonement. pass the action before
he merges, and you ahve a 7 cap atoned vamp. feed him some discies, and
this dude NEVER taps to block again....