DECK: Daughters of Influence

Descripion: Anarch mel/cel/for/pre deck. Bleed with Undue Influence at
stealth. Use Missing Voice to get them through. Diversions provide
combat options in conjunction with Scattershot and Eagles. It might
look like I'm running too much combat but I see combat often in my
playgroup. Always to be prepared when rushed. Light intercept to block
critical actions. Aire of Elation to hit 'em hard. Thoughts?

2 Angela Preston 5 for MEL PRE
2 Gael Pilet 6 chi FOR MEL pre
1 Delilah Monroe 4 for MEL pre
1 Celeste 3 mel pre
1 Great Kircher 7 AUS CEL obf PRE
1 Jost Werner 6 ani AUS PRE
2 Sheila Mezarin 6 AUS cel for PRE
1 Mazz 3 cel pre
1 Itzahk Levine 3 for pre

Master: 17 cards
6 Galaric's Legacy
1 Anarch Free Press
1 Seattle Committee
2 Perfectionist
1 Paris Opera House
1 Anarch Railroad
5 Blood Doll

Action: 10 cards
10 Undue Influence

Action Modifier: 11 cards
6 Missing Voice, The
5 Aire of Elation

Equipment: 7 cards
7 Desert Eagle

Combat: 24 cards
8 Diversion
5 Groundfighting
5 Scattershot
6 Concealed Weapon

Reaction: 11 cards
4 Wake with Evenng's Freshness
6 Tourette's Voice
1 Telepathic Misdirection

Consider adding more bleed defense by increasing number of AUS vamps
and appropriate bleed cards. Perhaps Celeste could go, since mel
doesn't get you much.

Consider adding these fine cards:
Siren's Lure, Concert Tour, Status Perfectus, Freak Drive, Powerbase:
LA

Also, consider adding Celerity Master cards for the Daughters, which
minimizes their disadvantages, goes well with Concert Tour, and gives
another option for Diversion (especially nice since you're using guns.)

Maybe one Dragon's Breath Rounds, for that special someone.

I would tend to use more than 4 wakes in a deck, even with mid-to-low
cap vamps.

With Freak Drives, PB: LA, and a few more wakes, I'd want to be around
18-20 action cards in a deck like this (assuming 90 cards, so scale
down appropriately if you're using less.)

I especially like that Gael can use Undue Influence at chi.

Ira, who made a deck like this before Undue Influence, and used
dominate too!

2 Angela Preston 5 for MEL PRE
2 Gael Pilet 6 chi FOR MEL pre
1 Delilah Monroe 4 for MEL pre
1 Mercy 5 AUS cel dom pre
1 Kircher 7 AUS CEL obf PRE
1 Jost Werner 6 ani AUS PRE
2 Sheila Mezarin 6 AUS cel for PRE
1 Mazz 3 cel pre
1 Itzahk Levine 3 for pre

Master: 17 cards
6 Galaric's Legacy
1 Powerbase: Los Angeles
1 Seattle Committee
2 Perfectionist
1 Paris Opera House
1 Anarch Railroad
5 Blood Doll

Action: 11 cards
10 Undue Influence
1 Concert Tour

Action Modifier: 11 cards
5 Aire of Elation
6 Missing Voice, The

Equipment: 7 cards
7 Desert Eagle

Combat: 23 cards
8 Diversion
5 Groundfighting
5 Scattershot
5 Concealed Weapon

Reaction: 16 cards
5 Wake with Evenng's Freshness
6 Tourette's Voice
5 Telepathic Misdirection

How does this look?

ira212@gmail.com wrote:
> I especially like that Gael can use Undue Influence at chi.

Well noted. Anyway, I usually avoid using Undue Influence at chi.

It may be a metagame issue, but the chi effect tends to piss people off
and draw unwanted attention for you. It's like "it's ok if you bleed me
for one at stealth *and* get a counter on a uncontrolled vampire of
yours, but if you steal a counter from my uncontrolled region, then you
are playing a nasty deck". =)

Funny thing is, most of the time, the pre effect is much better.

I am working now on my second UI deck. It's an anarch Toreador one, not
a very diffent concept from this thread's one (I may post the decklist
later, if you guys would like to see it).

My first UI deck, however, was a g4 anarch Ravnos that did reasonably
well. And even on that deck, I only played UI at pre, for the reasons
above.

> Ira, who made a deck like this before Undue Influence, and used
> dominate too!

Right now, I am a huge UI fan! =)

Cheers,

Luiz Mello