Epson Acculaser C900???

Does anyone own one of these? They seem ok, I have had mine
for 2 weeks. Any problems? Hints? FAQS?

just curious.
thanks
k.

In message <300quaF2l2nonU2@uni-berlin.de>, a8359 <a8359@email.com>
writes
>Does anyone own one of these? They seem ok, I have had mine
>for 2 weeks. Any problems? Hints? FAQS?

I see it rated highly by Which? so am wondering the same thing. As
no-one has replied to your post what are your comments after a further
month?
--
Peter Pratten
peter@pratten.demon.co.uk

I'm satisfied with performance and cost.

Absolutely NOT satisfied with toner policy: the printer forces to replace
toner cartridges even if not empty.

For this reason I'm currently in quarrel with the EPSON service in Italy;
see my previous post of a few weeks ago.

Ferruccio Levi