DECK: Mr. Goody Lil' Two-Shoes!

back. Get Talbot's Chainsaw on Bruce de Guy with Vast Wealth if you
have to and go to town! Descent into Darkness when Chainsaw becomes a
pain or when you need to recoup some lost blood. The combat package
here should contain enough maneuvers and presses against everyone
except dedicated CEL decks. I did not add any wakes because in most
cases, you return untapped with Descent into Darkness. The reason I run
Deflection over Telepathic Misdirection as well, what, with most vamps
having superior Dominate I won't need to tap when bouncing. Eyes of the
Night is funny and unexpected. I think I got a good master package for
this kind of deck. Owain Evans doubles as Hunting Ground. Thoughts?

4 Bruce de Guy 10 AUS DOM FOR OBT Ventrue Antitribu:4
Cardinal
2 Owain Evans 8 AUS cel FOR DOM pre Ventrue Antitribu:3
1 Blackhorse Tanner 7 AUS DOM FOR Ventrue Antitribu:3
1 Henri Lavenant 7 DOM OBT qui pot Lasombra:3
1 Banjoko 5 DOM obt pot Lasombra:3
1 Saiz 3 aus dom Tremere Antitribu:3
1 Ember Wright 3 aus dom Tremere Antitribu:3
1 Sister Evelyn 3 aus dom Ventrue Antitribu:3

Action: 17 cards
6 Govern the Unaligned
7 Descent into Darkness
1 Masochism