DECK: Anarch !Nos Bruise n' Vote Toolbox

chances are one of your Barons will be able to do so early on in the
game. Hopefully you'll be able to push Firebrand through and have an
Anarch Cardinal of sorts. Aura of Invincibility is nice and helps with
Vote Lock if nobody at the table is playing heavy politics. A little
bit of intercept, tool up with either Robert carter on Mateusz (heh) or
Stolen Police Cruiser for some bleed. Combat module is simple via
Carrion Crows / Aid from Bats. Threw in a few Pushing the Lmits making
them think twice about blocking next time. A single copy of Free States
Rant to either clear the way, or slow down your predator if blocking
him isn't enough. I also run Leajet because I have yet to test it and
this seems like a good deck to try it out. Thoughts?

2 Mateusz 8 ANI OBF POT
1 Teresita 7 ANI for OBF POT
1 Christanius Lionel 6 ANI OBF pot
1 Sundown 6 ANI obf POT pre
2 Ox 6 ANI OBF POT
1 Nigel the Shunned 5 ANI obf POT
1 Agatha 4 obf POT
1 Tommy 3 ani pot
1 Shannon Price 3 ani obf
1 Dani 2 ani

Master: 15 cards
4 Galaric's Legacy
1 Seattle Committee
1 Anarch Railroad
1 Powerbase: Los Angeles
4 Blood Doll
1 Shanty Town Hunting Ground
1 Tribute to the Master
2 Nosferatu Kingdom

Action: 12 cards
1 Clotho's Gift
1 Smash and Grab
4 Go Anarch
1 Fee Stake: Corte
1 Fee Stake: Perth
1 Fee Stake: Los Angeles
1 Fee Stake: Seattle
1 Fee Stake: Boston
1 Fee Stake: New York

Action Modifiers: 11 cards
6 Animal Magnetsim
4 Lost in Labyrinth
1 Aura of Invincibility

Equipment: 2 cards
1 Learjet
1 Stolen Police Cruiser

Political Action: 9 cards
4 Firebrand
4 Kine Ressources Contested
1 Free States Rant

Combat: 22 cards
8 Carrion Crows
8 Aid from Bats
6 Pushing the Limit

Action Modifier / Combat: 4 cards
4 Swallowed by the Night

Allies / Retainers: 3 cards
2 Raven Spy
1 Robert Carter

Reaction: 12 cards
4 Mole, The
4 Cats' Guidance
2 Forced Awakening
2 Instinctive Reaction

Replace Agatha with Josef. Her lack of Animalism is crippling. You
have got a lot of Fee Stakes and vote push with very few actual votes.
And half your votes are Firebrands, which can give you more votes. If
you're happy with this number of votes, drop the Fee Stakes. Toss in a
couple Rants and use the other four slots for something else. In a
high-vote environment, you won't be able to keep the Fee Stakes anyway.
Use the big pushes to get the Firebrands through, and try to bargain
your way through the rest if necessary.

If you really like the Fee Stakes, then make this more of a vote deck.
Drop some of the block and some of the combat in favor of more votes.
Also, I would never consider playing Robert Carter without Hospital
Food/Free Press and/or a number of Anarch Salons.

Eric Simon
Prince of Chicago

<evil_inside1999@hotmail.com> a écrit dans le message de
> chances are one of your Barons will be able to do so early on in the
> game. Hopefully you'll be able to push Firebrand through and have an
> Anarch Cardinal of sorts. Aura of Invincibility is nice and helps with
> Vote Lock if nobody at the table is playing heavy politics. A little
> bit of intercept, tool up with either Robert carter on Mateusz (heh) or
> Stolen Police Cruiser for some bleed. Combat module is simple via
> Carrion Crows / Aid from Bats. Threw in a few Pushing the Lmits making
> them think twice about blocking next time. A single copy of Free States
> Rant to either clear the way, or slow down your predator if blocking
> him isn't enough. I also run Leajet because I have yet to test it and
> this seems like a good deck to try it out. Thoughts?
>
> 2 Mateusz 8 ANI OBF POT
> 1 Teresita 7 ANI for OBF POT
> 1 Christanius Lionel 6 ANI OBF pot
> 1 Sundown 6 ANI obf POT pre
> 2 Ox 6 ANI OBF POT
> 1 Nigel the Shunned 5 ANI obf POT
> 1 Agatha 4 obf POT
> 1 Tommy 3 ani pot
> 1 Shannon Price 3 ani obf
> 1 Dani 2 ani
>
> Master: 15 cards
> 4 Galaric's Legacy
> 1 Seattle Committee
> 1 Anarch Railroad
> 1 Powerbase: Los Angeles
> 4 Blood Doll
> 1 Shanty Town Hunting Ground
> 1 Tribute to the Master
> 2 Nosferatu Kingdom
>
> Action: 12 cards
> 1 Clotho's Gift
> 1 Smash and Grab
> 4 Go Anarch
> 1 Fee Stake: Corte
> 1 Fee Stake: Perth
> 1 Fee Stake: Los Angeles
> 1 Fee Stake: Seattle
> 1 Fee Stake: Boston
> 1 Fee Stake: New York
>
> Action Modifiers: 11 cards
> 6 Animal Magnetsim
> 4 Lost in Labyrinth
> 1 Aura of Invincibility
>
> Equipment: 2 cards
> 1 Learjet
> 1 Stolen Police Cruiser
>
> Political Action: 9 cards
> 4 Firebrand
> 4 Kine Ressources Contested
> 1 Free States Rant
>
> Combat: 22 cards
> 8 Carrion Crows
> 8 Aid from Bats
> 6 Pushing the Limit
>
> Action Modifier / Combat: 4 cards
> 4 Swallowed by the Night
>
> Allies / Retainers: 3 cards
> 2 Raven Spy
> 1 Robert Carter
>
> Reaction: 12 cards
> 4 Mole, The
> 4 Cats' Guidance
> 2 Forced Awakening
> 2 Instinctive Reaction

I would put more aggressive political actions, 5 does not seems to me to be
enought to kill your preys