  • European
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
August 5, 2005 5:52:48 PM

Hi folks,

since Stéphane Lavrut (the headjugde) did not have time this week to
post my deck, I post it myself.

Swiss European Championship Qualifier
# of player: 21

Deck worked quite well during the tournamnet. It has a nice flow. No
Hand Jam at all.

Deck Name : We are watching you
Author : Andreas Nusser
Description :

Crypt [12 vampires] Capacity min: 3 max: 8 average: 5.67

3x Matthias 7 AUS FOR OBE nec Salubri:2
3x Blanche Hill 6 FOR OBE aus Salubri:2
2x Miriam Benyona 5 AUS for obe Salubri:2
2x Lázár Dobrescu 3 for Ravnos:2
1x Ian Forestal 8 AUS DOM THA !Tremere:2
1x Billy 5 AUS dom for !Ventrue:2

Library [90 cards]

Action [11]
2x Renewed Vigor
9x Spirit Marionette

Action Modifier [15]
6x Daring the Dawn
5x Freak Drive
1x Kiss of Ra, The
3x Repulsion

Combat [20]
7x Anesthetic Touch
6x Rolling with the Punches
7x Vitae Block

Equipment [3]
1x Bowl of Convergence
2x Sniper Rifle

Master [18]
5x Blood Doll
1x Erciyes Fragments, The
4x Fortitude
2x Heidelberg Castle, Germany
3x Millicent Smith, Puritan Vampire Hunter*
1x Pentex Subversion
1x Powerbase: Montreal
1x Sight Beyond Sight

Reaction [23]
4x Eagle's Sight
4x Enhanced Senses
1x Forced Awakening
2x Precognition
5x Telepathic Misdirection
7x Wake with Evening's Freshness

Crafted with : Anarch Revolt Deck Builder. [Fri Aug 05 13:32:37 2005]

*Note that I would switch 2 Milicent to an additional Freak Drive or
Direct Intervention and a Gregory Winter.

@Amiel: Thanks for organizing this event. It was a nice experience
playing and sleeping in a bomb shelter.

@Stéphane: Can you post the ranking!

@to all others: Thanks for coming.

Andreas Nusser

More about : tournament winning deck swiss european championship qual

Anonymous
August 6, 2005 6:06:26 PM

"Andreas Nusser" <a.nusser@vekn.de> schreef in bericht
news:D cvjj9$ke7$1@news01.versatel.de...
> Hi folks,

Andreas, that's your second qualifier win, IIRC. Are you on the juice or
something? ;)

I demand that from now on every finalist must provide a urine sample for
testing! :p
Anonymous
August 8, 2005 11:28:02 AM

Red Bull ???
"Oh, s?$ù£, I''ve been disqualified for drinkingg Red Bull... like
99% players of the tournament lol
BTW, Bravo Andreas !
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
August 8, 2005 11:49:28 AM

Don't remind me that type of souvenirs...
I've been arrested by zoll (is the word in german) at the airport...
they tell me that Red bull were illegal in france... and let me pass...
!!!
Ah, dominate is a useful discipline !
Anonymous
August 8, 2005 12:39:25 PM

If you had rescued my little vamp from torpor, that would probably
happened lol.
Anonymous
August 8, 2005 4:42:04 PM

Jeroen Rombouts schrieb:
> "Andreas Nusser" <a.nusser@vekn.de> schreef in bericht
> news:D cvjj9$ke7$1@news01.versatel.de...
>
>>Hi folks,
>>

> Andreas, that's your second qualifier win, IIRC. Are you on the juice or
> something? ;)

No. Actually I always wanted to have the old Jyhad Players guide so I
had to win. ;)

If the Jyhad Players guide would have been the prize for the second
finalist I would have been second.

> I demand that from now on every finalist must provide a urine sample for
> testing! :p

What a the criterias for disqualifying someone? Drugs, alcohol, ampethamins?
Anonymous
August 8, 2005 8:40:27 PM

kamel.senni@yvelines.pref.gouv.fr wrote:
> Red Bull ???
> "Oh, s?$ù£, I''ve been disqualified for drinkingg Red Bull... like
> 99% players of the tournament lol

After all there IS a country where Red Bull is illegal :)

--
johannes walch
Anonymous

kamel.senni@yvelines.pref.gouv.fr schrieb:
> Don't remind me that type of souvenirs...
> I've been arrested by zoll (is the word in german) at the airport...
> they tell me that Red bull were illegal in france... and let me pass...
> !!!
> Ah, dominate is a useful discipline !

The French seem to have all sorts of domintae. I can remember when
Stéphane actually had problems not getting onto our flight becuase he
forgot his train ticket!
Anonymous
August 8, 2005 9:20:54 PM

kamel.senni@yvelines.pref.gouv.fr schrieb:
> Red Bull ???
> "Oh, s?$ù£, I''ve been disqualified for drinkingg Red Bull... like
> 99% players of the tournament lol
> BTW, Bravo Andreas !

Thanks Kamel. Even though I think we should not have played out the
final game after Christoph was ousted and instead go to a restaurant early.
Anonymous
August 10, 2005 12:27:00 AM

Hey, nice job, Andreas! Congrats!

- Ben Peal
Anonymous
August 13, 2005 4:28:49 PM

Andreas Nusser schrieb:

> > I demand that from now on every finalist must provide a urine sample for
> > testing! :p
>
> What a the criterias for disqualifying someone? Drugs, alcohol, ampethamins?

NO drugs, alcohol, amphetamins of course ;o)))
!