Free Servers for VTES

Does anyone know of any free servers who allow posting to and receiving
from rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad? I am using aloe.cjb.net, but I
haven't received any new messages since 8/2/2005. Maybe someone knows
what happened?

Comments Welcome,
Norman S. Brown, Jr
XZealot
Archon of the Swamp

XZealot wrote:
> Does anyone know of any free servers who allow posting to and receiving
> from rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad? I am using aloe.cjb.net, but I
> haven't received any new messages since 8/2/2005. Maybe someone knows
> what happened?
> Comments Welcome,
> Norman S. Brown, Jr
> XZealot
> Archon of the Swamp

I have the same problem.
I have this link to a list of free newsservers:
http://freenews.maxbaud.net/
Sent to this newsgroup sometime agou by David V Vega.

good luck,

Fabio Sooner
Nc for Brazil

> Test on
> news.uni-jena.de
> Very fast when retrieving headers
> Does it allow posting?
> If you see this post, it allows.

I had news.uni-jena.de working but now it is saying that it can't
access the this newsgroup.

Comments Welcome,
Norman S. Brown,Jr
XZealot