Anach Blackhand Toolbox

Last response: in Video Games
August 6, 2005 1:15:08 PM

Hi!

I'd like to hear any comments and/or advice for my deck, thanks!

Crypt:
Marthe Dizier x2 AUS OBF CEL PRE pro (+1 bleed, combat special)
Teresita Godmutha for ANI OBF POT (seraph, +1int vs. Cammies)
Ingram Frizer x2 AUS OBF ani pot
Colonel x2 AUS obf dem cel
Skryta Zyleta CEL obf pot pro
Roger Farnsworth x2 OBF aus
Piotr Andreikov x2 aus

(Skryta and Teresa aren't important for this crypt at all, they're
kinda fill-ins 'coz I don't have enough Colonels & Ingrams)

Master:
Corporal Reservoir x5
Galaric's Legacy x3
Blood Doll x4
Dominion! x2
Fame x2
Fortschift Library
Anarch Railroad
Weeping Stone
Shakar

Events:
Blood Trade
Thirst
Restricted Vitae
New Inquisition
Torpid Blood

Action:
Go Anarch x3
Fee Stake x5 (-NY)
Smash and Grab
Principia Discordia

Ally:
Marijava Thuggee x4

Political Actions:
Free State Rant x6

Modifiers:
Art of Memory x4
Cloak the Gathering x4
Lost in Crowds x3
Change of Target x3

Reaction:
Forced Awakening x6
Enhanced Senses x3
Precognition x3
My Enemy's Enemy x2
Ministry

Combo:
Swallowed by the Night x3

Combat:
Disguised Weapon x5
Behind You! x3
Ivory Bow*
..44 Magnum* x4

*I know that these ain't combat cards, but since I only equip them via
combat..

Got myself a tablewin with this deck today :D
Anonymous
August 8, 2005 3:09:24 AM

C'mon, gimme something... since this isn't even like "standard issue"

-or is does this look so boring?
!