Infernal Plague: The Return of Nergal Storyline Extension

Hello,

Are there anyone that can give some information on what the Infernal
Plague: The Return of Nergal Storyline Extension is about? Any links?

Thanks! :)

alamaise@hotmail.com wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Are there anyone that can give some information on what the Infernal
> Plague: The Return of Nergal Storyline Extension is about? Any links?

The event is going to be announced sometime in the next couple of
weeks. The discussion of dates has only been for the purpose of aiding
event coordinators with planning roughly when their events will happen.

-Robert

Robert Goudie
V:EKN Storyline Directory
vtesstory@white-wolf.com

alamaise@hotmail.com wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Are there anyone that can give some information on what the Infernal
> Plague: The Return of Nergal Storyline Extension is about? Any links?
>
> Thanks! :)

Hi, be sure to check out http://vtesintel.blogspot.com for all your
V:TES news needs, including live reporting from Gencon Indy this Friday
and Saturday!

I even have a post about the fall storyline:

http://vtesintel.blogspot.com/2005/08/fall-storyline.html

I had a better post before, but Blogger ate it.

TRENDING THREADS