Week of Nightmares has begun!

Heya!

Oscar's hangin' out in the Ram, waiting for people to show up!

Go go go!!!

I think Josh Duffin, Matt Morgan, John Sushinsky, and John Pattie
get in today. I get there tomorrow morning.

- Ben Peal

Just a quick note to confirm that the week of Nightmares officially
started at 7:15 pm on Sunday with the first games. Yay! (I was the hold
up as I was person #4).

-John P.

> Just a quick note to confirm that the week of Nightmares officially
> started at 7:15 pm on Sunday with the first games. Yay! (I was the hold
> up as I was person #4).

ARGH! I am so jealous!

I won't be there till Thursday
--
Comments Welcome,
Norman S. Brown, Jr

Well because I like causing jealousy...

First tournament (Monday) was won by Ben Peal. 10 Participants,
multideck rules.... no idea what he was playing in the final.

-John P.