A question about the infernal familiar...

Okay, so if I have a minion attempt an action with the infernal
familiar, does the card get an investment counter if the action is
blocked? (IE Ladislas Toth uses the infernal familiar to put a choir
card into play, somebody blocks.) I want to say no, but the card text
says whenever the minion plays a card that requires a blah blah blah,
not when they do so successfully...
Thank you in advance,
~m

In message <1124090357.107658.10690@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
nozleopeli@hotmail.com writes:
>Okay, so if I have a minion attempt an action with the infernal
>familiar, does the card get an investment counter if the action is
>blocked?

It already got one when the card was played. The success / failure of
the action is irrelevant.

>I want to say no, but the card text
>says whenever the minion plays a card that requires a blah blah blah,
>not when they do so successfully...

You're confusing success of the action with playing a card. The action
card isn't played successfully in any meaningful sense - it's just
played. The action may then prove to be successful or unsuccessful.

--
James Coupe
PGP Key: 0x5D623D5D YOU ARE IN ERROR.

TRENDING THREADS