[LSJ] Rastacourere and "vampire has 1 vote (titled)"

Hi,

Just looking for a confirmation. If, say, base Ambrogino gets a
Rastacourere, he's still considered a titled vampire with effective 0
votes, right? So he still would be affected by any card that targets
titled vampires.
The same applies to every Primogen or Bishop around. Or am I missing
something?

best,

Fabio Sooner
NC for Brazil

Reyda wrote:

> but ianlsj&yimv
>
> (i am not lsj and your intuition may vary)

now witpouaatwioif

(what is the point of using an acronym then writing it out in full)

:O)

"Fabio Sooner" <fabio.sooner@gmail.com> a écrit dans le message de
> Hi,
>
> Just looking for a confirmation. If, say, base Ambrogino gets a
> Rastacourere, he's still considered a titled vampire with effective 0
> votes, right? So he still would be affected by any card that targets
> titled vampires.
> The same applies to every Primogen or Bishop around. Or am I missing
> something?

his title is worth -1 vote, but he is still titled for purposes like throne
crumbles or reinforcement ;)

Reyda wrote:

> "Fabio Sooner" <fabio.sooner@gmail.com> a écrit dans le message de
>
>>Hi,
>>
>>Just looking for a confirmation. If, say, base Ambrogino gets a
>>Rastacourere, he's still considered a titled vampire with effective 0
>>votes, right? So he still would be affected by any card that targets
>>titled vampires.
>>The same applies to every Primogen or Bishop around. Or am I missing
>>something?
>

> his title is worth -1 vote, but he is still titled for purposes like throne
> crumbles or reinforcement ;)

Correct.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/