Heidelberg players?

Hi.

Wife and I will spend the coming week in Heidelberg.
Any players in the area who are up for some unfriendly
games?

Sten During

Hi,

I am not from Heidelberg, but I could organize some Players. As I dont know
if the Prince of Heidelberg is available right now, as he moved to Bologna
this summer to study there.
And it could be that Johannes and Andreas dont want to play, because after
the Week of Nightmares, they could be Mind Numbed. But we will see.

Just send me an email and we can arrange something

- Erol

eRol wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am not from Heidelberg, but I could organize some Players. As I dont know
> if the Prince of Heidelberg is available right now, as he moved to Bologna
> this summer to study there.
> And it could be that Johannes and Andreas dont want to play, because after
> the Week of Nightmares, they could be Mind Numbed. But we will see.
>
> Just send me an email and we can arrange something

Hello again.

Getting a connection proved harder than I thought here.

I'll be available at +46 705 89 79 40, but I'm not entirely
certain being able to read E-mail will be easy.

We're in Heidelberg now and to monday 29:th of august.

Sten During