Need to test a download link...

Alright, I've posted the first new podcast from Gen Con.

_However_

Either the site appears to have some technical issues, or iTunes has
some technical issues. Because my initial testing seems to show the
network timing out about half way through the download. My system admin
insists there is nothing wrong on the server side and that it is
probably on my end.

So I was wondering if I could get a few helpful volunteers to attempt
to download the .mp3 directly and let me know if it times out half way
through. Just reply this thread whether it does or doesn't work.

The podcast should be just over 28 minutes and ends with outro music
that fades out.

NOTE: Please don't post your comments or questions about the podcast
_content_ here as I will start a thread on that subject once I'm sure
this is up and running correctly. Thanks.

Heres the link:
http://www.denvervampire.com/podcasts/episode2-08-26-05.mp3

D'oh!!! You're right. My bad.

Big download, everyone -- 20MB

On 27 Aug 2005 12:02:06 -0700, davegoogleflash@dexcard.com wrote:

>The podcast should be just over 28 minutes and ends with outro music
>that fades out.

It is also 20MB.

Definitely something you should have considered posting.

Truth in advertising and all that...

I downloaded it without any problems.

pat

Expert

<davegoogleflash@dexcard.com> wrote in message
> Alright, I've posted the first new podcast from Gen Con.
>
> Heres the link:
> http://www.denvervampire.com/podcasts/episode2-08-26-05.mp3

No probs with the download, podcast sounds great so far. (Oscar interview
just started... a bit scratchy, but perfectly understandable.)

By the way... it was great to meet Dave, Bill, & Carol at GenCon to bring my
total of Denver vtes players met to 4. (Hi, Jon!)

- Pat