Unfortunately, I'm a new player, so I didn't have a chance to
participate in the Great PTO Battles :)
But I did studied the arguments of both sides, and I have played decks
with PTO and against such decks. The accumulated
experience convinced me that the card realy needs to be changed, so I'd
like to suggest a new wording of PTO.

Note that this is just a theoretical suggestion, and personally I don't
need any "help" or "advices" against PTO. Please post ONLY arguments
"pro" and "contra" the suggestion here, or the alternative erratae.
Here is the suggested text, and my arguments for it follow it.

Name: Protect Thine Own
Cardtype: Political Action
Cost: 1 blood
Political Card - Worth 1 Vote. Called by any justicar or Inner Circle
member at +1 stealth.
Choose a non-Camarilla vampire with a capacity below 6. If the acting
vampire is a member of the Inner Circle, you may choose a non-Camarilla
vampire {WITH A CAPACITY BELOW 9} instead. If this referendum is
successful, burn that vampire.

As you see, the suggested errata just makes non-Camarilla vamps with a
capacity above 8 immune to PTO. The most devastating
effect of PTO is achieved when someone burns a non-Camarilla fatty.
This essentially ousts the controller of the burned
vampire - such vampires are typically played in the "one-man show"
decks, and without the "man" the show cannot go on...
IMHO, the non-Camarilla fatties deserve their place in the VtES world,
but the existence of PTO (in its current form)
virtually prevents them from being popular in tournaments.

Here's the most sound argument: pure statistics. I processed all
tournament-winning decks from The Lasombra's TWD archive with at least
20 participants from 2002 till nowadays and counted number of used
PTOs, Inner Circles and non-Camarilla fatties with capacity 9-11. Here
are the results:

Decks: 129 (I could miscalculate, but roughly so)
PTOs: 18
Inner Circles: 51 (16 Stanislava, 8 Leandro, 18 Arika, 1 Etrius, 4
Alexandra, 4 Harrod)
Non-Cam 9-11s: 88 (3 Genevieve in Stanislava decks, 7 Quentin, 1 Marthe
Dizier, 9 Huitzilopochtli, 4 Khay'tall, 11 Lazverinus, 2 Kyle
Strathcona, 3 Antonio Delgado, 2 Francisco Domingo de Polonia, 3
Spider-Killer, 6 Cailean, 3 Julio Martinez, 2 Nefertiti, 2 Vasantasena,
4 Baron, 2 Zayyat in Stanislava decks, 6 Marconius, 5 Silvia Giovanni,
5 Ambrosio Luis Moncada,
3 Lambach, 1 Stravinsky, 1 Alvaro, 2 Hannibal, 1 Hannibal (adv))

Note that there are 7 Inner Circles and 88 (!) non-Camarilla vampires
with capacity 9-11 in the game. Clearly, most non-Camarilla fatties are
worse than Inner Circles, as 4 votes and +2 bleed are very good, but
there ARE good fatties, too.
Even if we assume that only half of the fatties (44 vampires) are good
enough to win a tournament, the combined number of them in the 129 TWD
decks would be much more than 88. This clearly demonstrates the PTO
influence - many deck ideas just died when their creators realized its
threat. Yes, one can try to defend against PTO, but this usually
requires a special card module, and this weakens the main theme of the
deck.
Note also that just a few of the listed non-Camarilla fatties were used
more than in one TWD. Notable exceptions are Lazverinus (which can
block PTO most of the time), Quentin (which can cancel votes of the
Inner Circle member calling PTO) and Huitzilopochtli (for some reason I
can't understand)

Since the PTO represents an enormous threat to non-Camarilla fatties,
the following situations are quite common:

Enkidu player (EP): My Enkidu rushes Arika (cross-table) to get rid of
the possible PTO.
Arika player (AP): But I'm not going to play PTO on your Enkidu! Why
are you rushing me?
EP: Maybe, you aren't going to play it NOW, but the situation will
change. I cannot risk with PTO! (Torporizes Arika)

Next time:

AP: My Arika plays PTO. No blockers? I want to burn cross-table Enkidu.
EP: WHY Enkidu??? I've got my predator and my prey!
AP: Because Enkidu is a major threat for my Arika, and I need to remove
it.
EP: But I didn't rush Arika in this game! And I'm not going to!
AP: Since you know that I have PTO in my deck, which can burn your
Enkidu, it would be logical to rush Arika... (burns Enkidu)

Note that in both situations nobody can accuse players in violation of
PTW rule - they are really playing to win. The
effect of PTO is simply too powerful in these situations, as burning
Enkidu with all his master cards and retainers will
almost immediately force his controller to lose the game. Limiting the
power of PTO to 8-caps (or less) would minimize
chances of such disasters. Losing a 8-capacity vamp is very painful,
but this doesn't always mean a loss. And non-Camarilla
fatties would finally have a chance to play without wasting slots to
"anti-PTO tech" like Writ of Acceptance, Confusion of the Eye or
Delaying Tactics.

Now I'm going to deal with the old "pro-PTO" arguments, just to avoid
hearing them again:

1). PTO can be blocked; The referendum can be failed; Somebody can play
Direct Intervention; You can play Confusion of the
Eye/Delaying Tactics/Scalpel Tongue, etc. etc.

These arguments add nothing to the theme of the discussion (should PTO
be fixed or not), so they aren't valid at all.

Suppose that we have an obviously broken card:

Name: The Broken Vote
Cardtype: Political Action
Cost: 5 blood
Political Card - Worth 1 Vote. Called by any Inner Circle member at +1
stealth.
If this referendum is successful, your prey is ousted.

The Broken Vote could also be blocked, the referendum could also be
failed, and all anti-PTO cards would work against it. This, however,
doesn't make The Broken Vote "balanced" - it still remains broken.
Burning a 9+ cap vampire with a single political action (PTO) is also
too powerful for a single card, even for a card that require an Inner
Circle member.
Note that most "anti-PTO cards" aren't very flexible, and, in fact,
most of the TWD decks with non-Camarilla fatties had no
such cards at all. To get a reliable defense against a deck with 3 PTO,
you should have at least 10 "anti-PTO cards", which
would generally make your deck much weaker. Thus, the deckbuilders are
trying to block/outvote PTO, or (mostly) just hope not to encounter it.

2). Banning and changing cards should be avoided - if the card exists
now, it should remain unchanged. The card was created
by professional designers, so it's balanced well.

Very weak argument. A lot of bad and ugly things exist now - narcotics,
crime, etc. etc. Does this mean that nobody should
try to fix these things? Surely, having the changed card text,
different from the printed one, may confuse players, especially
novices, but the current text angers much more players, including
seasoned ones :)
Talking about the designers... as you know, everyone makes mistakes,
even the most brilliant people. Many old cards were
already changed or banned, and this made the game better in most cases.

3). PTO makes Justicars and Inner Circle members better and justifies
playing them in tournament decks.

The accumulated statistics invalidates this argument. Most decks with
Inner Circles had only 1-2 PTO without any way to fetch them and it's
simply impossible to believe that these 90-card decks would become much
worse without them. IMHO, these decks use PTOs "just in case of worthy
targets", e.g. large enough non-Camarilla vamps.
Justicars almost never playing PTO anyway, as the effect is much less
versatile than Banishment for them. I've never encountered PTO in a
deck with Justicars and without Inner Circles.
Note that most Inner Circles are much better than most non-Camarilla
fatties even without PTO.

4). PTO isn't very popular, which alone proves that the card isn't
unbalanced.

PTO is better than Banishment only if somebody plays large enough
non-Camarilla vamps (say, 7-cap or more), or plays a lot of
masters/equipment/retainers on a single non-Camarilla vampire. The
existence of PTO, even 1-2 copies in a deck, forces players to avoid
building decks that could become an easy prey of PTO.
That's why PTO isn't very popular, and most decks have no more than 3
copies of it. PTOs can be easily counted, but who can
count number of decks that were never built or never won a tournament
due to the PTO? THIS number would really demonstrate
the power of this card.

The suggested errata wouldn't change popularity of PTO, as there would
still remain enough "casual" targets for 1-2 PTOs in a deck, but it
would enable a lot of different decks based on non-Camarilla fatties.
It would, for instance, eliminate the
abovementioned ugly situations with Arika and Enkidu. And the errata
even looks "natural", as the text already has a capacity limitation for
Justicars - why shouldn't it have a similar limitation for Inner
Circles?

What do you think about it?

Yours,
Ector

Ector wrote:
> What do you think about it?

Honest? I think yaaaawn.

Ector wrote:
> What do you think about it?

I think that after the totally useless rating system discussion (again)
we don´t need another totally useless PTO discussion (again).

Let´s move to the other topics.

--
johannes walch

Ector wrote:

> Note that this is just a theoretical suggestion, and personally I don't
> need any "help" or "advices" against PTO. Please post ONLY arguments
> "pro" and "contra" the suggestion here, or the alternative erratae.

Contrary to the other nay-sayers, I'm perfectly happy with a discussion on
PTO.

Personally, I'd be totally happy with PTO getting turned into a 1 time per
game kinda card, like Temptation of Greater Power. The precident has already
been set (with, like, Temptation), it doesn't change the cards use at all,
but it makes packing your deck with them less attractive. Sure, the one time
it goes off, it'll still totally hose whoever it hits, but I susepct it'll
hit less often and it'll be suceptible to card/vote cancelers.

Like, not the best fix or anything by any strectch of the imagination, but
simple, follows precident, and will have some effect--I see *far* fewer
Temptation of Greater Powers than I used to, for instance.

Peter D Bakija
pdb6@lightlink.com
http://www.lightlink.com/pdb6

"So in conclusion, our business plan is to sell hot,
easily spilled liquids to naked people."
-Brittni Meil

Peter D Bakija wrote:
> Ector wrote:
>
> > Note that this is just a theoretical suggestion, and personally I don't
> > need any "help" or "advices" against PTO. Please post ONLY arguments
> > "pro" and "contra" the suggestion here, or the alternative erratae.
>
> Contrary to the other nay-sayers, I'm perfectly happy with a discussion on
> PTO.
>
> Personally, I'd be totally happy with PTO getting turned into a 1 time per
> game kinda card, like Temptation of Greater Power. The precident has already
> been set (with, like, Temptation), it doesn't change the cards use at all,
> but it makes packing your deck with them less attractive. Sure, the one time
> it goes off, it'll still totally hose whoever it hits, but I susepct it'll
> hit less often and it'll be suceptible to card/vote cancelers.
>
> Like, not the best fix or anything by any strectch of the imagination, but
> simple, follows precident, and will have some effect--I see *far* fewer
> Temptation of Greater Powers than I used to, for instance.

All these suggestions were made in the last long, long PTO discussions,
if there is nothing new to be said.. why bother saying the same things
over and over. All it will be is another list of people who want to
change it, a list of people who dont care, and those who want it the
same as it is now... with very few people having changed their minds
and very few people new to the debate.

I have nothing against a PTO discussion, as long as it has something
new to add to the subject, not just a reguritation of the last one.

Peter D Bakija wrote:

> Contrary to the other nay-sayers, I'm perfectly happy with a discussion on
> PTO.
Personally I am happy with any CIVILIZED duscussion, where people are
really trying to understand arguments of the other people instead of
insulting them :)

> Personally, I'd be totally happy with PTO getting turned into a 1 time per
> game kinda card, like Temptation of Greater Power. The precident has already
> been set (with, like, Temptation), it doesn't change the cards use at all,
> but it makes packing your deck with them less attractive. >
This would make DI/Louhi's ability an "absolute defense" against PTO,
which would be good. Almost nobody would play more than one PTO, which
would also be good.
Currently I like my errata more, and not just because it's mine :)
IMHO, "freeing" the non-Cam fatties would add more flavor to the game,
and playing fatties right is difficult enough even without the need of
including anti-PTO cards.
But, obviuosly, your suggestion would make PTO much more balanced than
the current version.

Yours,
Ector

Anthony Coleman wrote:

> All these suggestions were made in the last long, long PTO discussions,
> if there is nothing new to be said.. why bother saying the same things
> over and over. All it will be is another list of people who want to
> change it, a list of people who dont care, and those who want it the
> same as it is now... with very few people having changed their minds
> and very few people new to the debate.
>
> I have nothing against a PTO discussion, as long as it has something
> new to add to the subject, not just a reguritation of the last one.

Did anybody already suggested the SAME errata? In case someone did,
please give me a link, since I was unable to found it myself, and
you'll have my gratitude. If not, how can you say that there's nothing
new?
Besides that, the environment was seriously changed with Kindred Most
Wanted set - we've got Confusion of the Eye, Condemnation: Mute and
Scalpel Tongue. IMHO, this alone is "something new to add to the
subject".

Yours,
Ector

Gregory Stuart Pettigrew wrote:
> > Besides that, the environment was seriously changed with Kindred Most
> > Wanted set - we've got Confusion of the Eye, Condemnation: Mute and
> > Scalpel Tongue. IMHO, this alone is "something new to add to the
> > subject".
> >

> Three more reasons why PTO doesn't have to be altered.
To me, these cards just demonstrate that even the game designers
realize the need of more powerful defense against cards like PTO or
Alastor that was available earlier.
Looks like it's time to start a new thread "How good are new cards
against PTO" :) I would have started it right now, but a lot of people
were angry with THIS thread, and I don't wish to be considered a
spammer.

Yours,
Ector

Daneel wrote:
> On 28 Aug 2005 23:03:07 -0700, Ector <Ector@mail.ru> wrote:
>

> Ban PTO!!

IMHO, banning cards is much worse than changing them, especially in
case of the rare cards like PTO.

Yours,
Ector

Ector wrote:
> Peter D Bakija wrote:
> >
> > Contrary to the other nay-sayers, I'm perfectly happy with a discussion on
> > PTO.
> Personally I am happy with any CIVILIZED duscussion, where people are
> really trying to understand arguments of the other people instead of
> insulting them :)
>
> > Personally, I'd be totally happy with PTO getting turned into a 1 time per
> > game kinda card, like Temptation of Greater Power. The precident has already
> > been set (with, like, Temptation), it doesn't change the cards use at all,
> > but it makes packing your deck with them less attractive. >
> This would make DI/Louhi's ability an "absolute defense" against PTO,
> which would be good. Almost nobody would play more than one PTO, which
> would also be good.
> Currently I like my errata more, and not just because it's mine :)
> IMHO, "freeing" the non-Cam fatties would add more flavor to the game,
> and playing fatties right is difficult enough even without the need of
> including anti-PTO cards.
> But, obviuosly, your suggestion would make PTO much more balanced than
> the current version.
>
> Yours,
> Ector

I think we should blame David Cherryholmes for our PTO woes.

He had the chance to get it banned for us a couple years back and
FAILED!!

CURSE HIM!!

Anthony Coleman wrote:

> All these suggestions were made in the last long, long PTO discussions,
> if there is nothing new to be said.. why bother saying the same things
> over and over.

Yes. Yes they were.

Why bother saying the same things over and over? 'Cause there are new people
who are clearly interested in the discussion (like the guy who started the
thread). If *you* aren't interested in the discussion, the thread is clearly
marked "PTO errata suggestoin". It is easy to avoid. And civil and on topic.
So where is the problem?

Peter D Bakija
pdb6@lightlink.com
http://www.lightlink.com/pdb6

"So in conclusion, our business plan is to sell hot,
easily spilled liquids to naked people."
-Brittni Meil

> Besides that, the environment was seriously changed with Kindred Most
> Wanted set - we've got Confusion of the Eye, Condemnation: Mute and
> Scalpel Tongue. IMHO, this alone is "something new to add to the
> subject".

Three more reasons why PTO doesn't have to be altered.

On 28 Aug 2005 23:03:07 -0700, Ector <Ector@mail.ru> wrote:

> Please post ONLY arguments
> "pro" and "contra" the suggestion here, or the alternative erratae.
> Here is the suggested text, and my arguments for it follow it.

Ban PTO!!

--
Bye,

Daneel

Anthony Coleman wrote:

> Yeah, confusion of the eye is a big card against PTO. The fact it
> requires a disciplin though pretty much takes it out of the equation in
> an assesment of PTO, IMO. you cant reply to people saying PTO is crazy
> good with, but confusion of the eye exists so its all okay as its
> disciplin dependant.. so.. i'd label all those new cards as moot when
> discussing if PTO is above the power curve and warrenting errata or
> not.

Note: I don't care enough about the Sabbat to rattle off a similar
analysis. And they look OK from where I'm sitting, anyway.

I've said all I wanted to say about PTO in the past. But as far as not
letting the thought of it steer you away from playing Indies, I think
each of the clans has easily-adopted, probably-adopted-regardless
strategies that make this card not as fearsome as it seems (and feels,
when it goes off on your head).

Ravnos: Sense Dep is almost as gross as PTO, and they have incentive to
play more copies of it than an IC deck has PTO's. If it's a race to the
*kaboom* effect, the Ravnos should win. And the Ravnos that can't sense
dep, really couldn't care less if you pop a nerd.

Setite: they have a long game answer to PTO with minion stealing, mainly
from Temptation and Form of Corruption. I figure any deck that is
Corruption based is probably also pretty weenified. Like the Ravnos,
these guys are intrinsically immunized against the effect. But for the
midcaps and higher, having an answer for late in the game isn't going to
do it. Arika will hit her PTO(s) first. But, it's pretty easy to
include some FSR in a setite deck, and combined with Society of Leopold
(which you can easily play 4 of, and be serious about this trick), it
makes kind of a poor man's PTO. And you're set up to run push/cap, and
you can tap the hell out of them right off the bat, net a profit, and
who cares if a PTO sneaks through? Oh, and they have access to
Confusion of the Eye. It's playable vote defense. Decks with obfuscate
don't have much reason to bitch anymore, even if the effect of PTO is
still more than any one card should generate.

Giovanni: nobody's playing big guys, because the dom/nec bleed deck is
too sweet and their seven caps and lower crypt rocks on toast. You can
win by speed, and if you lose a couple of guys along the way, oh well.
If they are playing big Giovanni, it's probably some bruiser deck that
has a fair shot at winning the race by getting to a rush before Arika
gets to the PTO, and POT kills her nicely. Anyway, all hail DOM,
ensuring these guys stay playable as hell.

Assamites: well, they have Confusion. Group 2 Assamites actually don't
have a lot of OBF, but by the time you get up into the monster vampires
you want to protect, they mostly have it. Teg is one of the one's who
doesn't, but he's PTO-proof. Also they have a fair shot at winning the
race conditions and hitting enough rush to punch through her defenses
before she can get off one of three PTO's. Of course if it's some nutty
IC deck with 12 PTO's, any and all of these decks are toast, but I'm
just assuming a "normal" PTO deck.

These days I'm more back into "I hate weenies" mode than "I hate PTO"
mode. For a while there it seemed like the little vermin were fading
out, or at least down to acceptable levels in the tournament meta. Big
guys were starting to come out, it looked like it might be thinkable to
build with some of these new, big, sweet, non-Cam vampires that just
came out. And then the little mushroom clouds started lighting up the
landscape pretty regularly. But now? It's back to being swarm central
out there, and I think that's going to have a much more deforming effect
on what else gets played right now than PTO.

It's also worth noting that those Mexican standoff kind of scenarios are
also pretty fun, assuming you've actually got the stuff to give you a
shot at Arika/whomever.

>>> Besides that, the environment was seriously changed with Kindred Most
>>> Wanted set - we've got Confusion of the Eye, Condemnation: Mute and
>>> Scalpel Tongue. IMHO, this alone is "something new to add to the
>>> subject".
>>>

>> Three more reasons why PTO doesn't have to be altered.
> To me, these cards just demonstrate that even the game designers
> realize the need of more powerful defense against cards like PTO or
> Alastor that was available earlier.

Where by "PTO or Alastor", I think you mean "Parity Shift".

Gregory Stuart Pettigrew <etherial@sidehack.gweep.net> wrote:

>>> Three more reasons why PTO doesn't have to be altered.
>> To me, these cards just demonstrate that even the game designers
>> realize the need of more powerful defense against cards like PTO or
>> Alastor that was available earlier.
>
> Where by "PTO or Alastor", I think you mean "Parity Shift".

Greg, do you have something against quoting who wrote what you are
quoting? It makes your posts nearly useless and virtually impossible to
read with any semblance of attachment to the discussion. Just a thought.
:)

Kevin M.
"Know your enemy, and know yourself; in one-thousand battles
you shall never be in peril." -- Sun Tzu, *The Art of War*
"Contentment... Complacency... Catastrophe!" -- Joseph Chevalier

Peter D Bakija wrote:
> Contrary to the other nay-sayers, I'm perfectly happy with a discussion on
> PTO.
>
> Personally, I'd be totally happy with PTO getting turned into a 1 time per
> game kinda card, like Temptation of Greater Power. ...

I dont think we need a change to PTO. It is still limited, because it
can only be played by ICs.

But if PTO should be changed (i know i have to live with changes and
banning even if i dont like them), then i dont want a change that is
still bad for big vampires, but will help small or midcap decks. A Wynn
deck will still be killed by a 1 time per game PTO.

So if there really has to be a change, i would prefer Ectors solution
not the 1 per game limit.

In message <1125348876.635003.102900@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
Anthony Coleman <Buntinator@gmail.com> writes:
>I completely fail to see the point of re-stating things that have
>previously been said in a not so distant debate, thats all.. sure, if
>it were likly to be only a 10 post thread then sure its no problem and
>not worth commenting on, but if it gets to the 20 posts a day, 150+
>post thread slagging fests that occured last time, they jam the group
>up with what is IMO pretty close to spam.

If the problem is people discussing that instead of something else,
usually 'the group' is quite happy to discuss other things if they turn
up, even when other contentious threads are going on.

If it's "jamming it up" in the sense that you don't want to hack through
the thread on Google, download a news-reader which allows you to kill
threads, score them as read (but you can glance over it if you want), or
otherwise ignore them. (There are many freely available options.)

--
James Coupe
PGP Key: 0x5D623D5D YOU ARE IN ERROR.

> Greg, do you have something against quoting who wrote what you are
> quoting?

Indirectly. I have something against quoting useless text.

-Gregory Stuart Pettigrew

"David Cherryholmes" <david.cherryholmes@gmail.com> schreef in bericht
> [...]
> race conditions and hitting enough rush to punch through her defenses
> before she can get off one of three PTO's. Of course if it's some nutty
> IC deck with 12 PTO's, any and all of these decks are toast, but I'm just
> assuming a "normal" PTO deck.
>
> These days I'm more back into "I hate weenies" mode than "I hate PTO"
> mode. For a while there it seemed like the little vermin were fading out,
> or at least down to acceptable levels in the tournament meta. Big guys
> were starting to come out, it looked like it might be thinkable to build
> with some of these new, big, sweet, non-Cam vampires that just came out.
> And then the little mushroom clouds started lighting up the landscape
> pretty regularly. But now? It's back to being swarm central out there,
> and I think that's going to have a much more deforming effect on what else

you're forgetting 2 things:
1.it's not because you can defend against something that it isn't broken.
You could make a deck that could handle old school Return to Innocence
without a problem, but RTI was still a broken card. Not that I think that
PTO is the number one card I'd like to see changed.
2. you forgot to add Fear of Mekhet in your examples :)

<x5mofr@gmx.de> wrote in message
> Peter D Bakija wrote:
>> Contrary to the other nay-sayers, I'm perfectly happy with a discussion
>> on
>> PTO.
>>
>> Personally, I'd be totally happy with PTO getting turned into a 1 time
>> per
>> game kinda card, like Temptation of Greater Power. ...
>
> I dont think we need a change to PTO. It is still limited, because it
> can only be played by ICs.
>
> But if PTO should be changed (i know i have to live with changes and
> banning even if i dont like them), then i dont want a change that is
> still bad for big vampires, but will help small or midcap decks. A Wynn
> deck will still be killed by a 1 time per game PTO.

Bad example. Wynn is a Camarilla primogen... ;-)

DaveZ
Atom Weaver

Gregory Stuart Pettigrew <etherial@sidehack.gweep.net> wrote:
>> Greg, do you have something against quoting who wrote what you are
>> quoting?
>
> Indirectly. I have something against quoting useless text.

A shame that a good player such as yourself is such a clueless shmuck
online.

"Gregory Stuart Pettigrew" <etherial@sidehack.gweep.net> wrote in message
>> Greg, do you have something against quoting who wrote what you are
>> quoting?
>
> Indirectly. I have something against quoting useless text.

I hardly see how the author of the text you're quoting is useless
information. Sometimes it may not make a difference but often it's
important context.

Fred

David Zopf wrote:
> <x5mofr@gmx.de> wrote in message
> > Peter D Bakija wrote:
> >> Contrary to the other nay-sayers, I'm perfectly happy with a discussion
> >> on
> >> PTO.
> >>
> >> Personally, I'd be totally happy with PTO getting turned into a 1 time
> >> per
> >> game kinda card, like Temptation of Greater Power. ...
> >
> > I dont think we need a change to PTO. It is still limited, because it
> > can only be played by ICs.
> >
> > But if PTO should be changed (i know i have to live with changes and
> > banning even if i dont like them), then i dont want a change that is
> > still bad for big vampires, but will help small or midcap decks. A Wynn
> > deck will still be killed by a 1 time per game PTO.
> >
> Bad example. Wynn is a Camarilla primogen... ;-)
>
> DaveZ
> Atom Weaver
Just replace him with Xaviar, for instance :)

Yours,
Ector