Deck Name : Thetmes Trophy 1.0
Author : Norman S. Brown Jr
Description :
My first attempt to turn Thetmes into a Trophy bearer.

Crypt [12 vampires] Capacity min: 5 max: 10 average: 8.5

4x Thetmes, Caliph of 10 CEL OBF QUI dom pot 2 votes Assamite:2
2x Constanza Vinti 8 CEL DOM POT prince Brujah:2
2x Dónal O'Connor 8 CEL DOM POT prince Brujah:2
2x Volker, The Puppet 5 CEL pot prince Brujah:2
2x Jaroslav Pascek 10 CEL POT PRE for obf justicar Brujah:3

Library [90 cards]

Combat [40]
5x Flash
9x Immortal Grapple
5x Pursuit
6x Pushing the Limit
2x Stunt Cycle
7x Taste of Vitae
6x Torn Signpost

Event [1]
1x Nightmares upon Nightmares

Master [15]
4x Blood Doll
1x Depravity
2x Dreams of the Sphinx
1x Potence
1x Rack, The
1x Tajdid
2x Trophy: Domain
2x Trophy: Hunting Ground
1x Trophy: Retainers

Political Action [13]
1x Anarchist Uprising
1x Banishment
4x Parity Shift
1x Reins of Power
6x Trumped-Up Charges

Reaction [16]
4x Deflection
12x Second Tradition: Domain

Retainer [5]
1x J. S. Simmons, Esq.
1x Jackie Therman
1x Mr. Winthrop
1x Robert Carter
1x Tasha Morgan

Crafted with : Anarch Revolt Deck Builder. [Mon Aug 29 10:48:01 2005]

Comments Welcome,
Norman S. Brown, Jr.
XZealot
Archon of the Swamp

> Your game looks like it involves getting out a 10 cap, the hard way, and
> then getting out another 8 - 10 cap, the hard way. At that point,
> you'll have a prince out and can play 2nd trads, and regain lost pool
> with Parity Shift. But man, a lot of decks will kill you way before
> then. I would speed the deck up overall, or drop back on some of those
> 2nd trads for Black Sunrise, so Thetmes has a chance of acting and
> defending while you get your blocker/voter up.

You've got it backwards.

Get out the prince first.

Play 2nds and Parity Shifts to keep yourself in the game.

Influence out Thetmes.

If you haven't already red listed someone, then do so.

Smoke 'em if you got 'em.

Comments Welcome,
Norman S. Brown, Jr
XZealot