EC 2005 - travel plans?

So, as cleverly suggested by Ben Swainbank at GenCon, I've set up a
mailing list for people coming to Budapest from far far away (eg the US
:) to coordinate their travel arrangements (if they so desire).

Sign up if you're thinking of going to Budapest for the EC this year and
are interested in perhaps matching up your travel dates/activities with
others. It's a Yahoogroup, because that's my answer to everything...
Share and enjoy.

Josh

has never been to hungary

I will arrive to Budapest "only from Italy"...
but I'm planning to visit the city and Hungary in the period from 28-29
october to 7-8 november.

RavATwoFaces

<RavATwoFaces@vampirethemasquerade.com> wrote in message
> I will arrive to Budapest "only from Italy"...
> but I'm planning to visit the city and Hungary in the period from 28-29
> october to 7-8 november.
>
> RavATwoFaces

Well, even if you're not coming from SO far away, I'll still look forward to
meeting you. :)

My (rather tentative) concept at the moment probably involves being in
Budapest from something like November 2nd (or 3rd) till November 9th...

Josh

from washington dc

"Joshua Duffin" <jtduffin@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht
> So, as cleverly suggested by Ben Swainbank at GenCon, I've set up a
> mailing list for people coming to Budapest from far far away (eg the US
> :) to coordinate their travel arrangements (if they so desire).
>
> Sign up if you're thinking of going to Budapest for the EC this year and
> are interested in perhaps matching up your travel dates/activities with
> others. It's a Yahoogroup, because that's my answer to everything... the
> address is http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/vtesworldtour/. Share and
> enjoy.

rub it in, why don't you. This is the first EC since I know it exists where
I can't be :(

Bluedevil

Distinguished
Sep 1, 2005

RavATwoFaces@vampirethemasquerade.com wrote:
> I will arrive to Budapest "only from Italy"...
> but I'm planning to visit the city and Hungary in the period from 28-29
> october to 7-8 november.

Hey Rava,

Anthony Coleman and I will be in Rome around the 29th or 30th of
October. We might be driving to Budapest from there, or flying back to
London and flying to Budapest. But, what are the chances we could get
some games in with the Italians while we are in Rome?

--

David Cherryholmes