Dire bat Miniature

Is is just me or is this dire bat miniatture too cool for words

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/mi/20050915a
4 answers Last reply
More about dire miniature

    Dormammu wrote:
    > Is is just me or is this dire bat miniatture too cool for words
    >
    > http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/mi/20050915a

    This one reminds me of the Vargouille mini only better. Gotta get me
    some of those.

    --
    In an old 1E campaign I played in, there was this half-dwarf, half-orc
    character. They called him a dorc. -Solomoriah

    "Dormammu" <Dormammu@thedarkdimension.com> wrote in message
    > Is is just me or is this dire bat miniatture too cool for words
    >
    > http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/mi/20050915a

    Could'a used about a dozen of those two campaigns ago for an
    underground campaign I was running... they were commonly used as
    mounts by a couple of tribes, including several PCs. Are these going
    to be rare, or uncommon?

    Between saving the world and having a spot of tea Dormammu said

    > Is is just me or is this dire bat miniatture too cool for words
    >
    > http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/mi/20050915a

    It's you. It's so so.

    --
    Rob Singers
    "All your Ron are belong to us"

    Robert Singers wrote:
    > Between saving the world and having a spot of tea Dormammu said
    >

    >>Is is just me or is this dire bat miniatture too cool for words
    >>
    >>http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/mi/20050915a
    >

    > It's you. It's so so.

    I dunno. I'm pretty excited about it.

    - Ron ^*^