Dire bat Miniature

Dormammu wrote:
> Is is just me or is this dire bat miniatture too cool for words
>
> http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/mi/20050915a

This one reminds me of the Vargouille mini only better. Gotta get me
some of those.

--
In an old 1E campaign I played in, there was this half-dwarf, half-orc
character. They called him a dorc. -Solomoriah

"Dormammu" <Dormammu@thedarkdimension.com> wrote in message
> Is is just me or is this dire bat miniatture too cool for words
>
> http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/mi/20050915a

Could'a used about a dozen of those two campaigns ago for an
underground campaign I was running... they were commonly used as
mounts by a couple of tribes, including several PCs. Are these going
to be rare, or uncommon?

Robert Singers wrote:
> Between saving the world and having a spot of tea Dormammu said
>

>>Is is just me or is this dire bat miniatture too cool for words
>>
>>http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/mi/20050915a
>

> It's you. It's so so.

I dunno. I'm pretty excited about it.

- Ron ^*^