[DECK] Ravnosity

Perhaps it's bad form to use this deck name without a Mata crypt... but I'll
press on and risk it. :)

An earlier version of this deck did o.k., but only because the Fame was on
March Halcyon, and the table forgot about her special. That problem solved
by another Fame.

Comments?

Pat

Deck Name: Ravnosity
Created By: Pat

Crypt: (12 cards, Min: 12, Max: 44, Avg: 6.41)
4 Ezmerelda dom tha ANI CHI FOR PRE 11 Ravnos
1 Joaquina Amaya ANI CHI FOR 6 Ravnos
1 Khalil Ravana ani for pre CHI 5 Ravnos
1 Salbatore Bokkengro for pro CHI 4 Ravnos
1 Sasha Miklos chi 2 Ravnos
1 Sennuwy ani chi for 4 Ravnos
1 Tsigane aus chi 3 Ravnos
1 Vaclav Petalengro for pot ANI CHI 6 Ravnos
1 Vedel Esbreno chi for 3 Ravnos

Library: (90 cards)
-------------------
Master (18 cards)
1 Chimerstry
2 Path of Paradox, The
1 Fortune Teller Shop
2 Fame
1 Retribution
1 KRCG News Radio
2 Sudden Reversal
6 Minion Tap
1 Archon Investigation
1 WMRH Talk Radio

Action (10 cards)
6 Edged Illusion
4 Fatuus Mastery

Action Modifier (22 cards)
3 Awe
7 Fata Morgana
3 Bewitching Oration
3 Permanency
2 Red Herring
4 Voter Captivation

Political Action (9 cards)
9 Free States Rant

Reaction (11 cards)
3 Cats` Guidance
5 Guard Dogs
3 Wake with Evening`s Freshness

Combat (10 cards)
4 Superior Mettle
6 Illusions of the Kindred

Equipment (1 cards)
1 Shilmulo Tarot

Event (1 cards)
1 Dragonbound

Combo (8 cards)
4 Occlusion
4 Mirror Image
4 answers Last reply
More about deck ravnosity

    Cool idea!

    > Master (18 cards)
    > 1 Chimerstry
    > 2 Path of Paradox, The
    > 1 Fortune Teller Shop
    > 2 Fame
    > 1 Retribution
    > 1 KRCG News Radio
    > 2 Sudden Reversal
    > 6 Minion Tap
    > 1 Archon Investigation
    > 1 WMRH Talk Radio

    I'd consider another Path. Also, if you're going with the Minion Tap
    option for Ezmerelda, perhaps you should also consider Information
    Highway? I think you could include 5 of her.

    I'd tend to include a few less minion taps, and perhaps consider Ravnos
    Carnival, Svadharma, and/or Week of Nightmares.

    > Action (10 cards)
    > 6 Edged Illusion
    > 4 Fatuus Mastery

    Perhaps a Restoration or two?

    > Action Modifier (22 cards)
    > 3 Awe
    > 7 Fata Morgana
    > 3 Bewitching Oration
    > 3 Permanency
    > 2 Red Herring
    > 4 Voter Captivation

    Please add Freak Drives!

    > Political Action (9 cards)
    > 9 Free States Rant

    Seems like more than enough. Perhaps Banishment?

    > Reaction (11 cards)
    > 3 Cats` Guidance
    > 5 Guard Dogs
    > 3 Wake with Evening`s Freshness

    Perhaps consider Deflection and Redirection for Ez!

    > Combat (10 cards)
    > 4 Superior Mettle
    > 6 Illusions of the Kindred

    Seems like expensive combat. Seems like you could include a few
    presence cards.

    Seems like it could be a fun deck to play!

    Ira

    Pat wrote:
    > Perhaps it's bad form to use this deck name without a Mata crypt... but I'll
    > press on and risk it. :)
    >
    > An earlier version of this deck did o.k., but only because the Fame was on
    > March Halcyon, and the table forgot about her special. That problem solved
    > by another Fame.
    >
    > Comments?
    >

    > Action Modifier (22 cards)
    > 3 Awe
    > 7 Fata Morgana
    > 3 Bewitching Oration
    > 3 Permanency
    > 2 Red Herring
    > 4 Voter Captivation

    I've been playing around with a deck like this, but
    I use Mob Rule to get extra votes.

    Graham.

    > Deck Name: Ravnosity
    > Created By: Pat

    A friend of mine has a deck like this. It is really quite good.
    But he uses Spider-killer as his main guy (mmm built in stealth), and
    has a couple of small ravnos bleeders and Vincent Day.
    He gets the edge then plays a Shared Nightmare (declares potential
    blockers or titled vamps to not be able to block or cast votes), and
    has a fair few votes (1 for edge, 1 more for edge with Rant, 1 more for
    Edge with Vincent Day).
    Then it's Rant, Edged Illusion, etc...
    ideally (for him at least) he has out Fame, Dragonbound, and Tension in
    the Ranks (you might want to include this). When the combos come out,
    it's quite scary.

    <ira212@gmail.com> wrote in message

    > Cool idea!

    Thanks... it came to me as soon as I opened a KMW pack with Edged Illusion.
    :)

    >> Master (18 cards)
    >> 1 Chimerstry
    >> 2 Path of Paradox, The
    >> 1 Fortune Teller Shop
    >> 2 Fame
    >> 1 Retribution
    >> 1 KRCG News Radio
    >> 2 Sudden Reversal
    >> 6 Minion Tap
    >> 1 Archon Investigation
    >> 1 WMRH Talk Radio
    >
    > I'd consider another Path. Also, if you're going with the Minion Tap
    > option for Ezmerelda, perhaps you should also consider Information
    > Highway? I think you could include 5 of her.

    I only own 2 of her, but could borrow the other 2 if needed, so I figured
    I'd keep it to a number that I could actually field.

    I thought just 2 Path, since there's also the lovely Fatuus Mastery.

    > I'd tend to include a few less minion taps, and perhaps consider Ravnos
    > Carnival, Svadharma, and/or Week of Nightmares.

    I thought about WoN but decided against, since it's not a particularly
    swarmy kind of deck.

    >> Action (10 cards)
    >> 6 Edged Illusion
    >> 4 Fatuus Mastery
    >
    > Perhaps a Restoration or two?

    Always a good idea if there's room.

    >> Action Modifier (22 cards)
    >> 3 Awe
    >> 7 Fata Morgana
    >> 3 Bewitching Oration
    >> 3 Permanency
    >> 2 Red Herring
    >> 4 Voter Captivation
    >
    > Please add Freak Drives!

    Considered but rejected... I agree with Matt Morgan on this. He & I were
    comparing notes on Fortitudinous Giovanni decks, and he opined that you
    either want a lot of Freaks, or none. My experience with the card is the
    same; it works best in high multiples or not at all.

    >> Political Action (9 cards)
    >> 9 Free States Rant
    >
    > Seems like more than enough. Perhaps Banishment?

    I cut it down a bit. Trying 7 now.

    >> Reaction (11 cards)
    >> 3 Cats` Guidance
    >> 5 Guard Dogs
    >> 3 Wake with Evening`s Freshness
    >
    > Perhaps consider Deflection and Redirection for Ez!

    But Dominate is SO SLEAZY! :)

    >> Combat (10 cards)
    >> 4 Superior Mettle
    >> 6 Illusions of the Kindred
    >
    > Seems like expensive combat. Seems like you could include a few
    > presence cards.

    Makes sense, may run a couple Majesty.

    > Seems like it could be a fun deck to play!

    Hope so... thanks for the comments. :)

    Pat

Video Games