LoB release date

According to the WW release schedule web site, the new set is coming
out on November 14th.

Are Sat, November 12th, and Sun, November 13th, the official dates for
the Prerelease events?

Or do we have to wait for word from the printer if the set will make it
on time...? ;-)

Regards,

Hardy Range
Prince of Bochum, Germany
http://www.vekn.de

HardyRange <hardy.range@gmx.de> wrote:
> According to the WW release schedule web site, the new set is coming
> out on November 14th.

If that's true, then LoB cards will be legal in tournaments on Dec. 14,
which is before the end of the Infernal Storyline.

I would lobby for tournament organizers to wait until Dec 14 or
later to run their Infernal storylines, and for as many people as
possible to play the (alleged) new clans! :)

Jozxyqk
Thinks it would be awesome to see brand new tech dominate the tournies.
:)