Sign in with
Your question

Where can I get Doom3 leaked Alpha?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
May 15, 2003 10:07:46 PM

Where can I get the Doom3 leaked Alpha? I'd like to see how it looks.

More about : doom3 leaked alpha

May 16, 2003 3:56:23 AM

bump

me too

*edit*

try kazaa-lite it seems to be on there.. but, it could be virused. its not hard to add a virus to a .exe file... i know how to do it

-------

<A HREF="http://www.xgr.com" target="_new">XGR-Game Reviews</A>

"You change the channel, and you change our minds..." - System of a Down<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by phial on 05/15/03 11:58 PM.</EM></FONT></P>
May 16, 2003 2:54:14 PM

Woah phial, add a virus... Your cool. Anyway I dled it awhile back off of kazaa and its like 360 megabytes so if you see one thats like 362,000,000 bytes thats probably it. Most of the n00bs that have it out there though are on some lame connection and it takes a really long time. its usually called like dooomiii.alpha.e3leak

<b><font color=red>Remember kids, if you see a downed power line, suck on the end, candy comes out!</font color=red></b>
Related resources
May 16, 2003 3:25:49 PM

i got that one off kazaa. It's really choppy.

It's a self extracting cabinet which explains the .exe extension.

if you use a program like winzip to extract it doesnt that avoid the virus thing as long as you scan the contents?

<font color=red> -- </font color=red><font color=blue>A bush in the hand is worth two birds at the bar</font color=blue>
May 16, 2003 4:11:49 PM

Try ircspy.com and search for it there... i'm sure one of the goons has it.

Shadus
May 16, 2003 5:27:08 PM

If it's a self-extracting exe then use winrar or something to decompress it, don't run it (in case it has a virus).
May 16, 2003 5:46:58 PM

http://users.adelphia.net/~nrgonline/doom3/

thats where i got it a month and a half ago, if it is still there it has all youll need.
the game will only run with 41.09 det drivers, i havent gotten it to run with any other drivers yet.
it is a kool game , but youll need some real high end hardware to enjoy it.
i would say with my 1800+ overclocked, ands a g4ti4400, over 1.2 ghz of ddr memory, i still get very low rates.
there are commands you can use to improve fps but youll see when you get there.
good luck, enjoy.
!