Sign in with
Your question

Dumb question

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
May 16, 2003 1:35:35 AM

ok I just went out and bought a game that indicated I need a nvidia GeForce 256, old card 1999 I think. I have a 32 MB Nvidia TNT2 AGP card with the latest driver and it wont run. Is there something the 256 can do that the TNT can't?????? The game is Enter the matrix if this helps.

Thanks in advance.

More about : dumb question

May 16, 2003 4:13:36 AM

holy crap dude...

thats like trying to pull a mobile home with a K-Car.

replace that TNT2. yes theres things that the Geforce256 can do that the TNT2 cant ..like hardware T&L

-------

<A HREF="http://www.xgr.com" target="_new">XGR-Game Reviews</A>

"You change the channel, and you change our minds..." - System of a Down
Related resources
May 16, 2003 5:01:40 AM

The GeForce256 has hardware T&L (transform and lighting), which the TNT lacks...A ton of games now use hardware T&L.

Remember Treemark? Lol!

<font color=green>The Netherlands is where you go when you're too good for heaven.</font color=green> :tongue:
May 16, 2003 7:06:17 AM

hehehe!

they are soooo coool man

i loove how all the high school kids put those megaphones on their KCar mufflers to make them louder! man, they are so KOOL!

-------

<A HREF="http://www.xgr.com" target="_new">XGR-Game Reviews</A>

"You change the channel, and you change our minds..." - System of a Down
May 17, 2003 5:39:10 PM

i have noticed that as well.

-=[ AHH [-peep-] IT. ]=-
a b U Graphics card
a b Î Nvidia
May 17, 2003 6:01:13 PM

I HAD a K-car! And they were NOT cool (mine didn't come with A/C just digital AM, Freakin' AM only!

Anywhoo, if you like K-cars and have enough space in your e-mail I can e-mail you a K-car spoof ad from a guy in Toronto, funny ad man, sooo funny! For anyone who's ever own one or lusted after one. Heck this guys even had a flip-out rotating vanity light. Now that's Cool! :wink:

- You need a licence to buy a gun, but they'll sell anyone a stamp <i>(or internet account)</i> ! <font color=green>RED</font color=green> <font color=red>GREEN</font color=red> :tongue: GA to SK
!