DECK: Group 3-4 Giovanni Bruise n' Bleed

all have +1 strength so here's a deck featuring the new Giovanni.
Focusing more on Fortitude and Dominate with potence mainly for
Grapples, Signpost and Disarm. Govern and Threaten your way into
combat, or use Ignazio's rush ability. Taste of Vitae, Perfectionist,
Giant's Bood, Restoration and Carver's Meat Packing makes for great
blood management. Learjet to cycle and Seal works nicely here.
Thoughts?

2 Ignazio Giovanno 9 DOM FOR NEC obf POT +1 strength
2 Baldesar Rossellini 8 aus DOM for nec POT +1 strength
1 Joseph O' Grady 7 aus cel DOM FOR +1 strength
2 Benedict Giovanni 6 cel dom FOR nec POT
1 Donatello Giovanni 5 aus DOM pre pot
1 Earl 4 dom for pot
1 Lia Milliner 3 dom nec
1 Almodo Giovanni 3 dom pot
1 Cristobal Ghiberi 2 nec

Master: 13 cards
5 Blood Doll
1 Information Highway
1 Giant's Blood
1 Perfectionist
1 Carver's Meat Packing and Storage
4 Proxy Kissed

Action: 6 cards
1 Restoration
5 Govern the Unaligned

Action Modifier / Reaction: 3 cards
3 Spectral Divination

Action Modifier: 12 cards
6 Threats
6 Freak Drive

Combat: 30 cards
4 Torn Signpost
4 Immortal Grapple
3 Superior Mettle
3 Hidden Strength
3 Disarm
3 Soak
5 Taste of Vitae
5 Unflinching Persistance

Reaction: 12 cards
6 Deflection
6 Wake with Evening's Freshness

Allies / Retainers: 2 cards
1 Carlton Van Wyk (hunter)
1 Mylan Horseed (goblin)

Equipment: 2 cards
1 Seal of Veddartha
1 Learjet
3 answers Last reply
More about deck group giovanni bruise bleed

    Okay first off thanks for replying! Very cool tips, some I am totally
    for while others are taken into consideration. Here's a new decklist:

    2 Ignazio Giovanno 9 DOM FOR NEC obf POT +1 strength
    2 Baldesar Rossellini 8 aus DOM for nec POT +1 strength
    1 Joseph O' Grady 7 aus cel DOM FOR +1 strength
    2 Benedict Giovanni 6 cel dom FOR nec POT
    1 Donatello Giovanni 5 aus DOM pre pot
    2 Lorrie Dunsirn 4 for nec POT +1 strength
    1 Earl 4 dom for pot
    1 Almodo Giovanni 3 dom pot

    Master: 12 cards
    5 Blood Doll
    1 Dreams of the Sphinx
    1 Giant's Blood
    1 Morgue Hunting Ground
    2 Fame
    1 Perfectionist
    1 Carver's Meat Packing and Storage

    Action: 12 cards
    5 Bum's Rush
    2 Divine Sign
    5 Govern the Unaligned

    Action Modifier: 8 cards
    3 Foreshadowing Destruction
    2 Freak Drive
    3 Conditioning

    Combat: 32 cards
    6 Torn Signpost
    6 Immortal Grapple
    2 Rolling with the Punches
    2 Disarm
    3 Hidden Strength
    3 Soak
    5 Taste of Vitae
    5 Unflinching Persistance

    Reaction: 12 cards
    6 Deflection
    6 Wake with Evening's Freshness

    Allies / Retainers: 2 cards
    1 Carlton Van Wyk (hunter)
    1 Mylan Horseed (goblin)

    Equipment: 2 cards
    1 Seal of Veddartha
    1 Learjet

    I'm trying to keep the deck at 80 cards. Yes, I know, there's been
    freakish debates spanning over numerous pages and threads regarding the
    subject but for whatever cosmic reason, my decks always run smoother
    when total is under 80. I have one deck at 85 cards and it's
    anarch-based so triffles I can work around. Anyhoo, cool about Bum's
    Rush. Ditched the Restoration (you were right) and Spectral
    Divinations.

    Dropped the Proxy Kisses. Several reasons behind Joseph O'Grady. He's
    got +1 strength built in, Don Michael Antonio does not, unless he gets
    to the second round but I rely on Foritude to get me to round II and
    the Don doesn't have the required discipline. Granted, I lose one vote
    to Don (and a blood if I even want the one vote from Joseph) but
    superior Necromancy goes to waste so that leaves both my 7 cap. slots
    with only two disciplines I'd use. Fortitude being more present than
    Potence, PLUS his strength bonus (which also goes a long way in saving
    slots) makes Joseph my clear cut choice in here. That, and his one of
    my fetish vamps. Heh. I've also welcomed Lorrie Dunsirn to the fold.
    Another vampire with built-in strength bonus. She can wreak havoc and
    still play Divine Sign and remain on the defensive.

    I'm used to playing with anarch smaller caps, and this is one of my
    rare attempts on relying on vamps with capacity above 6 and so I
    realise I can't be so reckless. That's why I figured Threats over
    Conditioning, as I hope to preserve precious blood. That being said,
    removing most of the Freak Drives I can add a split between
    Conditioning and Foreshadowing Destruction. Cool beans about Morgue HG
    being cheaper via Baldesar. Wish I had more copies of Ignazio but what
    do you think about the changes so far?

    evil_inside1999@hotmail.com napsal:
    > Okay first off thanks for replying! Very cool tips, some I am totally
    > for while others are taken into consideration. Here's a new decklist:
    >
    > 2 Ignazio Giovanno 9 DOM FOR NEC obf POT +1 strength
    > 2 Baldesar Rossellini 8 aus DOM for nec POT +1 strength
    > 1 Joseph O' Grady 7 aus cel DOM FOR +1 strength
    > 2 Benedict Giovanni 6 cel dom FOR nec POT
    > 1 Donatello Giovanni 5 aus DOM pre pot
    > 2 Lorrie Dunsirn 4 for nec POT +1 strength
    > 1 Earl 4 dom for pot
    > 1 Almodo Giovanni 3 dom pot

    I would throw out Baldesar. the built-in rush and maneuvers from
    unflinching persistence are the things which justify much bigger crypt
    here compared to standard semi-weenie pot/dom (POT/dom or pot/DOM). I
    would rely only on Ignazio and Benedict. with an average fast predator,
    you will be able to influence only them and one weenie anyway..

    > Master: 12 cards
    > 5 Blood Doll
    > 1 Dreams of the Sphinx
    > 1 Giant's Blood
    > 1 Morgue Hunting Ground
    > 2 Fame
    > 1 Perfectionist
    > 1 Carver's Meat Packing and Storage

    Tension in the Ranks? instead of HG? dont pay 2 pool and taste the
    blood in combat instead!

    > Action: 12 cards
    > 5 Bum's Rush
    > 2 Divine Sign
    > 5 Govern the Unaligned
    >
    > Action Modifier: 8 cards
    > 3 Foreshadowing Destruction
    > 2 Freak Drive
    > 3 Conditioning

    more freak drives. maybe different metagame, but I meet really a lot of
    weenies, and a 9-cap without enough multiacting is far too awkward.
    three weenies with pot/dom at the same cost would almost always perform
    better.

    and more governs, instead of the allies and equipment. ideal turn of
    Ignazio should be govern down-freak-built in rush-freak-bleed/rush with
    bums rush..no place for anything less straightforward.

    > Combat: 32 cards
    > 6 Torn Signpost
    > 6 Immortal Grapple
    > 2 Rolling with the Punches
    > 2 Disarm
    > 3 Hidden Strength
    > 3 Soak
    > 5 Taste of Vitae
    > 5 Unflinching Persistance

    less prevents, and only Unflinching and Indomitability for added
    agresivity in combat. and more signposts, grapples..in a tournament,
    you will definitely meet more bleeders and voters than heavy fighters,
    so I would always try to reliably KILL than reliably survive :)

    > Reaction: 12 cards
    > 6 Deflection
    > 6 Wake with Evening's Freshness
    >
    > Allies / Retainers: 2 cards
    > 1 Carlton Van Wyk (hunter)
    > 1 Mylan Horseed (goblin)
    >
    > Equipment: 2 cards
    > 1 Seal of Veddartha
    > 1 Learjet

    envy. I really wanted to build such a deck when Benedict came out. but
    I traded all my grapples and signposts away.. I believe that with
    enough focus this could be tournament winning thing. keep working, I
    have my fingers crossed :)

    Vladimir

    Tried it out, and you were right. Needed to drop allies and equipment
    and focus on combat. Also fought against some decks focusing heavily on
    maneuvers, so a special addition has been made for those who flee the
    Giovanni.

    2 Ignazio Giovanno 9 DOM FOR NEC obf POT
    2 Baldesar Rossellini 8 aus DOM for nec POT
    1 Don Micheal Antonio 7 DOM NEC POT
    2 Benedict Giovanni 6 cel dom FOR nec POT
    1 Donatello Giovanni 5 aus DOM pre pot
    2 Lorrie Dunsirn 4 nec for POT
    1 Earl 4 dom for pot
    1 Almodo Giovanni 3 dom pot

    Master: 12 cards
    5 Blood Doll
    1 Dreams of the Sphinx
    1 Giant's Blood
    1 Morgue Hunting Ground
    2 Fame
    1 Perfectionist
    1 Carver's Meat Packing and Storage

    Action: 14 cards
    7 Bum's Rush
    7 Govern the Unaligned

    Action Modifier: 10 cards
    5 Freak Drive
    5 Conditioning

    Combat: 40 cards
    8 Unflinching Persistance
    8 Immortal Grapple
    6 Thrown Sewer Lid
    6 Torn Signpost
    6 Taste of Vitae
    6 Pushing the Limit

    Reaction: 12 cards
    6 Deflection
    6 Wake with Evening's Freshness

    Unflinching Persistance was left in, and along with the thrown sewer
    lid mentioned above, should give tose who rely on long range a hard
    time. Pushing the limit to tear right through them. Lorrie Dunsirn is a
    monster. Now at 90 cards. Much better, yes?

Video Games