have unplug USB cable after reboot

I'm using the MN-500 router with one wired and 3 wireless connections on my
four computers. After I reboot one of the computers, I usually have to
unplug and replugin in the USB wireless adaptor. This only happens on one
XP machine, and it doesn't happen every time, maybe only 90% or so. I've
tried moving the adaptor to different ports, but that doesn't have any
effect. Any ideas on how to begin troubleshooting this one? Could it be
the adaptor itself? I am at a loss as to how to troubleshoot this. It's
not such a big deal when I'm at home, but when I have to reboot the machine
from a remote location, I usually can't reestablish a connection until I
unplug the adaptor and plug it back in. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Anne Onimos
mailto:techgirl@houston.rr.mypanties.com
figure out what to remove if you want to email me ;-)

I found the answer - uninstall the MSBN software and let XP handle it.
I haven't had to unplug the cable since uninstalling.

Anne Onimos