DECK: Anarch Samedi Wall --Yeah that's right.

crypt. Heh. Smoke and Mirrors to get Divine Sign / Anima Gathering or
Stolen Police Cruiser. Combat package should be good enough to beat on
all but dedicated comat decks. The major issue here is ousting. Right
now, I'm relying on permanent bleed in Police Cruisers and Anarch
Revolts. Good? Two copies of Powerbase: Los Angeles to flush extra
Anarch cards and untap while I'm at it. Please comment as I think this
may be a fun attempt at the Samedi. Thanks!

3 Jorge De La Muerte 7 cel for nec OBF THN Samedi:2
2 George Frederick 6 FOR nec obf THN Samedi:2
2 Lithrac 5 for OBF thn Samedi:2
1 Gerard 5 aus dom for obt Ventrue Antitribu:2
1 Peter Blaine 4 aus dom for Ventrue Antitribu:2
1 Juan Cali 3 aus for Ventrue Antitribu:2
2 Zoe 3 AUS cel obf Malkavian:2

Master: 20 cards
8 Galaric's Legacy
1 Seattle Committee
2 Anarch Revolt
2 Powerbase: Los Angeles
1 Anarch Free Press
1 Perfectionist
5 Blood Doll

Action: 6 cards
4 Divine Sign
2 Anima Gathering

Reaction: 12 cards
6 Wake with Evening's Freshness
6 Friend of Mine

Allies / Retainers: 2 cards
2 Neighborhood Watch Commander

Combat: 32 cards
8 Diversion
6 Rigor Mortis
4 Taste of Vitae
4 Pulled Fangs
5 Withering
5 Weighted Walking Stick

Action Modifier: 6 cards
6 Smoke and Mirrors

Equipment: 2 cards
2 Stolen Police Cruiser

Thanks for replying. Awesome suggestions! Added Smiling Jack, The Rack
and Powerbase: Montreal but decided to keep Anarch Revolts after all.
Up'ed the number of Wakes, although I rely on PB: Los Angeles for
untapping, and added another Anima Gathering + Status Perfectus. I only
own 6 copies of Molotov Cocktail and 5 of Withering so I can't quite
use the package you suggested. Though, I prefer beating on opposing
minions in hopes of depleting the blood on them before Jack hits them.
I have to go through my boxes of cards, but I'll add more Jacks if I
own them. Right now, I think I have a good combat package for what I'm
trying to achieve made even better with Status Perfectus -- walking
stick/rigor mortis/withering/diversion/press/pulled fangs but I'll try
to get my hands on more Witherings. Revised decklist:

Master: 22 cards
8 Galaric's Legacy
1 Seattle Committee
2 Powerbase: Los Angeles
2 Anarch Revolt
1 Smiling Jack, the Anarch
1 Rack, The
1 Anarch Free Press
1 Powerbase: Montreal
5 Blood Doll

Action: 8 cards
4 Divine Sign
3 Anima Gathering
1 Status Perfectus, The

Reaction: 14 cards
8 Wake with Evening's Freshness
6 Friend of Mine

Allies / Retainers: 2 cards
2 Neighborhood Watch Commander

Combat: 28 cards
8 Diversion
6 Rigor Mortis
4 Pulled Fangs
5 Withering
5 Weighted Walking Stick

Action Modifier: 6 cards
6 Smoke and Mirrors

evil_inside1999@hotmail.com wrote:
> crypt. Heh. Smoke and Mirrors to get Divine Sign / Anima Gathering or

awesome idea! anima gathering/smoke mirrors should work fine but you
need to increase the numbers of anima gatherings.
since you are going anarch and plan on playing wall, i would change the
combat package to status perfectus/trap/whitering/molotov cocktail.
a wall needs more wakes and for ousting you should replace the anarch
revolts with smiling jacks a rack and a palatial estate and a powerbase
montreal would help you with pool gain.

once again awesome idea

stefan

Other than excellent crypt draws, the deck failed miserably. I ran too
many anarch related cards (diversion, friend of mine, status perfectus,
smoke and mirrors + masters) and so I hand jammed. To make matters
worse, I could not get my anima gatherings and divine pacts through
since I couldn't rely on smoke and mirrors if I wasn't anarch. Which
also added to the jam. It also did poorly in combat. Much of this had
to do with the decks' flow (or lack thereof...) but I think there's
potential there, if anything, for the functional crypt. Slight
modifications have been made to include Roger Farnsworth, since I need
obfuscate to get my setup. I also believe that Samedi wall is the way
to go. So here's a new decklist:

3 Jorge De La Muerte 7 cel for nec OBF THN Samedi:2
3 George Frederick 6 FOR nec obf THN Samedi:2
1 Lithrac 5 for OBF thn Samedi:2
1 Peter Blaine 4 aus dom for Ventrue Antitribu:2
2 Roger Farnsworth 4 aus OBF Malkavian Antitribu:3
2 Zoe 3 AUS cel obf Malkavian:2

Master: 22 cards
8 Galaric's Legacy
1 Seattle Committee
1 Powerbase: Los Angeles
1 Smiling Jack, the Anarch
2 Anarch Revolt
1 Rack, The
1 Anarch Free Press
1 Hospital Food
1 Powerbase: Montreal
5 Blood Doll

Action: 8 cards
2 Divine Sign
1 Status Perfectus, The
5 Anima Gathering

Action Modifier: 5 cards
5 Lost in Crowds

Reaction: 14 cards
8 Wake with Evening's Freshness
6 Friend of Mine

Combat: 20 cards
8 Diversion
6 Rigor Mortis
6 Withering

Action Modifier / Combat: 5 cards
5 Swallowed by the Night

Equipment: 6 cards
3 .44 Magnum
3 Saturday Night Special

I'm still at 80 cards but I added hospital food (since i found myself
hunting a lot). I think I'm running a good amount of both divine pact
and anima gathering. I didn't have any trouble drawing into those, just
couldn't play them since I lacked stealth (or couldn't play it often
because I couldn't go anarch for the same reason). Also, you could only
have one divine pact on a minion, and since only two different vamps
have necromancy -- I figured 4 copies equals overkill.

Added more stealth, a split between lost in crowds and swallowed by the
night. Don't get me wrong, once smoke and mirrors hit, my action was
successful more often than not but I don't think I want to run the
chance of stalling again. Besides, lost in crowds gives us all this
minus the restriction. Swallowed by the night for it's flexibility and
helps our combat.

Added guns to the mix, allowing me to maneuver and deal some damage at
a distance. They also work wonderfully with rigor mortis. At least
other gun decks won't be able to blur you to death on the first round,
and you get to press to end. You can also press to continue if you
successfully hit withering/diversion - OR - status perfectus/withering
in the previous round.

I would like to run more wakes but I found myself manipulating a minion
with +1 bleed on more than one occasion, whether it be via anima
gathering or having Jorge De La Muerte out while my prey was playing
sabbat. Even little Peter Blaine can bleed at +1 bleed vs ventrue. So
I opted for the stealth options mentioned above. Thoughts?

Wall decks live and die by the amount of times they can be alive to
block. With only 8 wakes, it's not a wall deck. I'd say it's more of
a toolbox deck with heightened intercept. Personally I think they'd do
better with less intercept which could allow you to focus on ousting
power.

-- J --