Nvidia really taking control!

hineigger

Distinguished
Feb 28, 2003
They OWN in the motherboard market with Nforce2 now nforce3, and the 5800 ultra took control of the graphics card market. And now 5900 ultra?? Ati really needs to get their act together or find a new market to make products for.

Nvidia keep up the good work!!

jihiggs

Splendid
Oct 11, 2001
you dont have to be on top of anything to be a good company.

<font color=red> black </font color=red> <font color=green> white </font color=green> <font color=blue> yellow </font color=blue> <font color=orange> purple </font color=orange> <font color=black> red </font color=black> <font color=yellow> green </font color=yellow> <font color=purple> blue </font color=purple>

Twitch

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2003
You are officially on my "troll" list. I fart in your general direction.

<font color=green>The Netherlands is where you go when you're too good for heaven.</font color=green> :tongue:

Twitch

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2003
By the way...technically, VIA still 0wnz in the Athlon chipset market. nVidia has made big strides, but VIA is still the big kid on the block there. And, apparently, the new KT600 chipset has some pretty rockin performance.

<font color=green>The Netherlands is where you go when you're too good for heaven.</font color=green> :tongue:

Twitch

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2003
If fanboys were countries, hineiggar would be China.

TKH

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2002
Do China bother you?
He should be Israel.

It is morally wrong to allow suckers to keep their money
<A HREF="http://www.anandtech.com/mysystemrig.html?id=22996" target="_new">My System Rig</A>

Twitch

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2003
China = Biggest country on earth.
hineiggar = Biggest fanboy on earth.

See the correlation?

eden

Champion
Um, Twitchy boy, Russia and Canada come before China in biggest countries!

--
This post is brought to you by Eden, on a Via Eden, in the garden of Eden. :smile:

Twitch

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2003
Affirmative. Sometimes I forget how pedantic techie peeps are. Forgive me. Typically, y'all are losing the point in order to nitpick an irrelevent detail. Next time, I will use the term "most populous" rather than "biggest."

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by Twitch on 05/17/03 01:01 AM.</EM></FONT></P>

Twitch

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2003
I'm going to start correcting everyone's grammar. Won't that be fun? :smile:

JimmyDean

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2003
I dont really think nvidia is taking control. Sure the nforce is nice but true the majority of users probably are using VIA. as for vid cards, I feel that ATI is still ahead

<b><font color=red>Remember kids, if you see a downed power line, suck on the end, candy comes out!</font color=red></b>

phial

Splendid
Oct 29, 2002
he is on EVRyones troll list

funny thing is, people take him seriously on other forums

-------

<A HREF="http://www.xgr.com" target="_new">XGR-Game Reviews</A>

"You change the channel, and you change our minds..." - System of a Down

Twitch shouldn't that be you'll start correcting everyone's USE of grammar? or even grammatical errors? :tongue:

- You need a licence to buy a gun, but they'll sell anyone a stamp <i>(or internet account)</i> ! <font color=green>RED</font color=green> <font color=red>GREEN</font color=red> :tongue: GA to SK

TKH

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2002
I'm going to start correcting everyone's grammar
You should change your nickname to E.T. (English Teacher) before doing this.

It is morally wrong to allow suckers to keep their money
<A HREF="http://www.anandtech.com/mysystemrig.html?id=22996" target="_new">My System Rig</A>

confoundicator

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2002
Twitch shouldn't that be you'll start correcting everyone's USE of grammar?
Grape, it should have been:
Twitch<i>,</i> shouldn't that be <i>that</i> you'll start...
or,
Twitch<i>,</i> shouldn't that be, "You'll start...

I'm here to help. :lol:

<font color=blue>-Freelancer fanboy.</font color=blue>

Twitch

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2003
Since this is a written forum, it should be "critiquing everyone's prose." But since I would sooner find myself alone in a dark room with Wingding than become the forum's English & Composition professor, I think y'all are safe.

Twitch

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2003
Besides, if I really did do that, then I would have to waste time editing my own posts. If I wanted to do that, I'd go back to my writers' forum.

Twitch

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2003
I cringe at the thought of becoming Ape's editor. *cringes visibly*

Twitch

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2003
Wow! It is apparent that one can quickly accrue a prolific resume' of commentaries when one repeatedly opines regarding a single irrelevency! w00t!

Yes, quotes; however since Twitch didn't actually Say/Type it, then shouldn't it be; 'you'll start...' as it is not a direct quote?

Thanks for the reminder. :tongue:

And, I always appreciate help from kind stragers.

Twitch don't worry we'd only make you edit my posts as punishment for something, like recommending onboard graphics. :eek:

- You need a licence to buy a gun, but they'll sell anyone a stamp <i>(or internet account)</i> ! <font color=green>RED</font color=green> <font color=red>GREEN</font color=red> :tongue: GA to SK