Status
Not open for further replies.

Zack_93

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2012
Hello,i want to ask how i want to upgrade my laptop that using AMD A6-3400M with RADEON HD 6720G2? because recently my laptop become lagging. evrytime i want to open games, browser, and movie it become lagging.and when i play a hevy games such as Call Of Duty, Prototype, and Need For Speed Most Wanted it become more lagging.how i want to overcome this problem so that i can play all game smoothly and no lagging.

waxy_27

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2011
Defrag, remove spyware and check for viruses. If that doesn't help, try formatting and reinstalling the OS. Start from a clean build.

If it's still slow after that, there's something wrong with the hardware.

Hello Zack_93;

What parts does your internet connection cause any lagging issues?
Can you watch a movie already downloaded (and NOT connected to the internet) and watch it play smoothly?
Are your games lagging when you're playing online? Any of them you can play offline?

Zack_93

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2012

Thanks Inanition02.No.it not worked well before.sometimes the games i play smoothly and sometimes it become lagging.my laptop model is ASUS A43T AMD A6-3400M with RADEON GRAPHICS HD 6720G2. so can you suggest how can i over come and upgrade this problems?

Zack_93

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2012

Hello WR2.its lagging while i open the browser.the hard disk become lagging sometimes when i watch the movie it also become lagging.all the games that i play is all in offline but it still lagging.thankss.

inanition02

Distinguished
Hmm, it doesn't look like you can upgrade the graphics card - you can try upgrading the RAM and maybe swap the HDD for an SSD.

Try turning down the settings on the games.

What format are the movies you're trying to play? What media player/codecs are you using?

Zack_93

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2012
Some of friends of my say i can upgrade the RAM and the processor but i dont know about

swap the HDD to SSD.what is the function to swap the HDD anyway?sorry,im still

learning to upgrade the laptop.hehe.im already try turning down and it happen again.

i use GOM player and windows media player.

inanition02

Distinguished
I think the key point is that for movies you probably need to try a new encoding (H264, in an MKV perhaps) with new codecs (CCCP) in a new player (MPC). And for gaming, you need to lower the settings (maybe low/medium details, shaders low, no AA/MSAA/AF, lower res). This isn't a high end gaming system.

Status
Not open for further replies.