Mouse DLL problem

Last response: in Computer Brands
Share
December 21, 2004 11:05:31 PM

Hello,

I have a Dimension 4400 with a optical mouse.(Logitech by Dell).

Somehow, I got a dll error message when I went on the Config mouse setup.

Since then, the scrolling wheel don't work anymore. I am sure because of a
missing or
corrupted dll......But I don't know wich one....

I went to Logitech site, download their latest mouseware, and in vain, the
wheelscroll don't work.

Please help.

Thanks.

More about : mouse dll problem

Anonymous
December 22, 2004 1:45:51 AM

try uninstalling the mouse driver and then reinstalling it (from the Dell
site or your CDs).

!