Mouse DLL problem

jean

Hello,

I have a Dimension 4400 with a optical mouse.(Logitech by Dell).

Somehow, I got a dll error message when I went on the Config mouse setup.

Since then, the scrolling wheel don't work anymore. I am sure because of a
missing or
corrupted dll......But I don't know wich one....

I went to Logitech site, download their latest mouseware, and in vain, the
wheelscroll don't work.

Please help.

Thanks.

try uninstalling the mouse driver and then reinstalling it (from the Dell
site or your CDs).