Mouse DLL problem

Hello,

I have a Dimension 4400 with a optical mouse.(Logitech by Dell).

Somehow, I got a dll error message when I went on the Config mouse setup.

Since then, the scrolling wheel don't work anymore. I am sure because of a
missing or
corrupted dll......But I don't know wich one....

I went to Logitech site, download their latest mouseware, and in vain, the
wheelscroll don't work.

Please help.

Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about mouse problem

    try uninstalling the mouse driver and then reinstalling it (from the Dell
    site or your CDs).

    "jean" <davidashec@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > I have a Dimension 4400 with a optical mouse.(Logitech by Dell).
    >
    > Somehow, I got a dll error message when I went on the Config mouse setup.
    >
    > Since then, the scrolling wheel don't work anymore. I am sure because of
    > missing or
    > corrupted dll......But I don't know wich one....
    >
    > I went to Logitech site, download their latest mouseware, and in vain, the
    > wheelscroll don't work.
    >

    > Please help.
    >
    > Thanks.

Dell Mice DLL Computers