[LSJ] Dual Form and Social Ladder

I have a Dual Form on a vampire, effectively making it two vampires with
lower capacity. I play Social Ladder on both of them. What happens in
the influence phase?

a) Both Social Ladders trigger at the same time, moving the blood from
both vampires.

b) One Social Ladder triggers moving the blood from one vampire and
triggering the effect of Social Ladder and burning the second. I can
choose which one.

--
johannes walch

Johannes Walch <johannes.walch@vekn.de> wrote:
> I have a Dual Form on a vampire, effectively making it two vampires with
> lower capacity. I play Social Ladder on both of them. What happens in
> the influence phase?

> a) Both Social Ladders trigger at the same time, moving the blood from
> both vampires.

> b) One Social Ladder triggers moving the blood from one vampire and
> triggering the effect of Social Ladder and burning the second. I can
> choose which one.

I would say 'b', because VTES has no simultaneous effects.

Jozxyqk wrote:
> Johannes Walch <johannes.walch@vekn.de> wrote:
>>I have a Dual Form on a vampire, effectively making it two vampires with
>>lower capacity. I play Social Ladder on both of them. What happens in
>>the influence phase?
>
>>b) One Social Ladder triggers moving the blood from one vampire and
>>triggering the effect of Social Ladder and burning the second. I can
>>choose which one.
>
> I would say 'b', because VTES has no simultaneous effects.

Correct.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/