To princes and whom it may concern

To princes and whom it may concern,

has anyone received conclave e-mails the last month? Is the conclave down?

--
Andreas Nusser

Walch & Nusser GbR
Visit premier VTES shop in Europe
at http://www.vtes.de

Now taking preorders for LoB!

I stopped receiving conclave emails over a year ago when I tried to
change to digest format, and all my attempts to be re-added to the list
have gone unanswered.

Andreas Nusser wrote:
> To princes and whom it may concern,
>
> has anyone received conclave e-mails the last month? Is the conclave down?

The Conclave seems to be up one moment and down the next. You can view
the ConclaveMonitor Yahoo! group and see that some messages are
trickling in. I tried to post on Tuesday night and my mail was
rejected. I sent an email to Oscar yesterday so hopefully someone is
working on the problem.

-Robert

Andreas Nusser wrote:
> Robert Goudie schrieb:
> > Andreas Nusser wrote:
> >
> >>To princes and whom it may concern,
> >>
> >>has anyone received conclave e-mails the last month? Is the conclave down?
> >
> > The Conclave seems to be up one moment and down the next. You can view
> > the ConclaveMonitor Yahoo! group
>
> Please enlighten me.

This Yahoo group is for players who aren't on the conclave list but
still want to know about any conversations taking place there.

> Is there any place I can sign?

> Are there any rstrictions?

You can't post to the yahoo group. Nobody on the conclave list would
see your messages anyway. The yahoo group is a read-only version of
the conclave.

-Robert

Robert Goudie
V:EKN Storyline Director
vtesstory@white-wolf.com

Robert Goudie schrieb:
> Andreas Nusser wrote:
>
>>To princes and whom it may concern,
>>
>>has anyone received conclave e-mails the last month? Is the conclave down?
>

> The Conclave seems to be up one moment and down the next. You can view
> the ConclaveMonitor Yahoo! group

Please enlighten me. Is there any place I can sign?

Are there any rstrictions?

thanks for the quick response

Andreas

--
Andreas Nusser

Walch & Nusser GbR
Visit premier VTES shop in Europe
at http://www.vtes.de

Now taking preorders for LoB!

personally, i´ve stopped receiving conclave e-mails almost a year ago,
when i changed my address, and already sent several pvt e-mails to
oscar and up to now, nothing...

cheers
luciano "the baital" de sampaio
vekn anarch baron de curitiba

The_Baital wrote:
> personally, i´ve stopped receiving conclave e-mails almost a year ago,
> when i changed my address, and already sent several pvt e-mails to
> oscar and up to now, nothing...
>
> cheers
> luciano "the baital" de sampaio
> vekn anarch baron de curitiba

Yes, I am going through the same problem now. My old e-mail address is
no good anymore to send e-mails and I can't get it replaced by a new
one.

Does anyone know who I should contact to get this changed?

Regards,

Luiz Mello
VEKN Prince of Vitória

Clément wrote:
> The_Baital wrote:
> > personally, i´ve stopped receiving conclave e-mails almost a year ago,
> > when i changed my address, and already sent several pvt e-mails to
> > oscar and up to now, nothing...
> >
> > cheers
> > luciano "the baital" de sampaio
> > vekn anarch baron de curitiba
>
> Yes, I am going through the same problem now. My old e-mail address is
> no good anymore to send e-mails and I can't get it replaced by a new
> one.
>
> Does anyone know who I should contact to get this changed?

I believe you can contact the OScar Garza at orgplay@white-wolf.com.

-Robert