What cards are banned from tourneys?

According to http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/veknRules.html ,

The following cards are banned in all V:EKN tournaments:

a.. Madness of the Bard (Dark Sovereigns)
b.. The Return to Innocence (Ancient Hearts)
c.. Any cards that are usable only when playing for ante, including:
a.. Cunctator Motion (V:TES)
b.. High Stakes (V:TES)
c.. Playing for Keeps (Dark Sovereigns)
but I know there are more (seat switchers, etc.), does anyone have a
comprehensive list?

golconda2 <golconda2@insightbb.com> wrote:
> According to http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/veknRules.html ,

> The following cards are banned in all V:EKN tournaments:

> a.. Madness of the Bard (Dark Sovereigns)
> b.. The Return to Innocence (Ancient Hearts)
> c.. Any cards that are usable only when playing for ante, including:
> a.. Cunctator Motion (V:TES)
> b.. High Stakes (V:TES)
> c.. Playing for Keeps (Dark Sovereigns)
> but I know there are more (seat switchers, etc.), does anyone have a
> comprehensive list?

That link is out of date.

You should be going here for the latest VEKN Rules:

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/index.php?line=veknRules.html

[4.1]
The following cards are banned in all V:EKN tournaments:

Dramatic Upheaval (V:TES)
Kindred Restructure (V:TES)
Madness of the Bard (Dark Sovereigns)
The Return to Innocence (Ancient Hearts)
Succubus Club (V:TES)
Any cards that are usable only when playing for ante, including:
Cunctator Motion (V:TES)
High Stakes (V:TES)
Playing for Keeps (Dark Sovereigns)

Thanks.