Laptop for Minecraft?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dancerfool

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2012
So, I've been looking for a laptop for Minecraft. I could tell you all about it in a paragraph, or use this FAQ.

1. What is your budget?

Well, that depends. I'd prefer under 200 dollars, I could afford that now, but expecting and understanding the costs of this kind of thing I could probably save up 400 dollars.

2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?

Big, probably bigger then a netbook, but if it gets cheaper with smaller screen, I can probably deal.

3. What screen resolution do you want?

As long as it can play Minecraft, doesn't matter to me.

4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?

Portable would be nice, but no, I don't require that.

5. How much battery life do you need?

None. I can pretty much keep it plugged in 24/7.

6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?

Minecraft, (low, if it's cheaper), and that's it.

7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)

Just general surfing. Oh, and Skype. (Have USB headset and webcam though, so no built in mic or webcam required)

8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?

I can never seem to fill that much. However much I need for Minecraft. Again, I can not stress this enough, if it's cheaper, it's better.

9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.

None.

10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?

I'd like it to last a while, maybe three years, two at a minimum.

11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?

DVD.

12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.

None.

13. What country do you live in?

U.S.A.
Well, that's it.
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.

Look, the one thing I'm looking for is Minecraft, so if it can run Minecraft at a reasonable cost, give me a link.

Well, that's it.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Solution

Dancerfool

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2012

Thanks, that's a good reply. I was wondering if you had used the new system, and knew if it was able to play Minecraft? Do you think it will? Even on low graphics, I need it to play it. thanks, I will probably save up. Tends as to how finances end up. Anyone else got ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.