Deck Name: Old School Tremere - comments please :-)

Last response: in Video Games
September 13, 2005 11:39:18 AM

Deck Name: Old School Tremere

Strategy: Basically bring out Tremere and roll foward into your prey
and chew up the table. Lots of cheap vampires allow for swarming and
cycling, backed-up by some more solid Tremere vampires that form the
backdone of your assault.

Defend you pool via bloating Theft/HG/Blood Doll and Deflections as you
pull them.

Number of cards: (82)

Master: (15)
1 Misdirection
1 Dominate
2 Thaumaturgy
1 KRCG News Radio
1 The Rumor Mill, Tabloid Newspaper
1 Tremere Convocation
2 Chantry
1 Academic Hunting Ground
1 Arcane Libary
4 Blood Doll

Reaction: (15)
4 Wake with Evening's Freshness
3 Enhanced Senses
8 Deflections

Action: (6)
6 Govern the Unaligned

Action Mod: (14)
5 Threats
5 Conditioning
4 Bonding

Combat: (32)
12 Apportartion
13 Theft of Vitae
3 Blood Fury
2 Burst of Sunlight
2 Walk of Flame

Comments:
Anonymous
September 13, 2005 11:54:39 AM

Here's the Crypt: (12)

1 Roreca Quaid 2 tha G1/Tremere
1 Mustafa Rahman 2 dom G1/Tremere
1 Dr.John Casey 3 tha aus G1/Tremere
1 Jing Wei 3 tha dom G1/Tremere
1 Blythe Candeleria 3 aus THA G2/Tremere
1 Brooke 3 dom tha G2/!Tremere
1 Ignatius 4 dom aus tha G1/Tremere
1 Sarah Cobbler 4 dom THA G1/Tremere
1 Merill Molitor 5 dom aus THA G1/Tremere
1 Aisling Sturtbridge 5 dom AUS THA G2/Tremere
1 Astrid Thomas 7 pot aus DOM THA G1/Tremere
1 Justine - Eldar of Dallas 8 obf DOM AUS THA G1/Tremere
Anonymous
September 13, 2005 1:10:43 PM

d21_aod@yahoo.com.au wrote:
> Deck Name: Old School Tremere
>
> Strategy: Basically bring out Tremere and roll foward into your prey
> and chew up the table. Lots of cheap vampires allow for swarming and
> cycling, backed-up by some more solid Tremere vampires that form the
> backdone of your assault.
>
> Defend you pool via bloating Theft/HG/Blood Doll and Deflections as you
> pull them.

Looks solid. I've been playing a very similar deck and found it be
quite strong. Its simple and powerful enough that I'm not sure why it
hasn't been played more.

I played my deck Day 1 at GenCon this year -- with reasonably good
results. You can find the deck list and report on how it did here:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.trading-cards....

-Ben Swainbank
Anonymous
September 14, 2005 8:53:07 PM

I am actually quite surprised at how well this deck performs in my
current metagame. It's one of those decks I made ages ago but never
really used because I don't normally play tremere.

Very simple and very forward focussed..
!