Deck Name: Old School Tremere - comments please :-)

Deck Name: Old School Tremere

Strategy: Basically bring out Tremere and roll foward into your prey
and chew up the table. Lots of cheap vampires allow for swarming and
cycling, backed-up by some more solid Tremere vampires that form the
backdone of your assault.

Defend you pool via bloating Theft/HG/Blood Doll and Deflections as you
pull them.

Number of cards: (82)

Master: (15)
1 Misdirection
1 Dominate
2 Thaumaturgy
1 KRCG News Radio
1 The Rumor Mill, Tabloid Newspaper
1 Tremere Convocation
2 Chantry
1 Academic Hunting Ground
1 Arcane Libary
4 Blood Doll

Reaction: (15)
4 Wake with Evening's Freshness
3 Enhanced Senses
8 Deflections

Action: (6)
6 Govern the Unaligned

Action Mod: (14)
5 Threats
5 Conditioning
4 Bonding

Combat: (32)
12 Apportartion
13 Theft of Vitae
3 Blood Fury
2 Burst of Sunlight
2 Walk of Flame

Comments:
3 answers Last reply
More about deck name school tremere comments

    Here's the Crypt: (12)

    1 Roreca Quaid 2 tha G1/Tremere
    1 Mustafa Rahman 2 dom G1/Tremere
    1 Dr.John Casey 3 tha aus G1/Tremere
    1 Jing Wei 3 tha dom G1/Tremere
    1 Blythe Candeleria 3 aus THA G2/Tremere
    1 Brooke 3 dom tha G2/!Tremere
    1 Ignatius 4 dom aus tha G1/Tremere
    1 Sarah Cobbler 4 dom THA G1/Tremere
    1 Merill Molitor 5 dom aus THA G1/Tremere
    1 Aisling Sturtbridge 5 dom AUS THA G2/Tremere
    1 Astrid Thomas 7 pot aus DOM THA G1/Tremere
    1 Justine - Eldar of Dallas 8 obf DOM AUS THA G1/Tremere

    d21_aod@yahoo.com.au wrote:
    > Deck Name: Old School Tremere
    >
    > Strategy: Basically bring out Tremere and roll foward into your prey
    > and chew up the table. Lots of cheap vampires allow for swarming and
    > cycling, backed-up by some more solid Tremere vampires that form the
    > backdone of your assault.
    >
    > Defend you pool via bloating Theft/HG/Blood Doll and Deflections as you
    > pull them.

    Looks solid. I've been playing a very similar deck and found it be
    quite strong. Its simple and powerful enough that I'm not sure why it
    hasn't been played more.

    I played my deck Day 1 at GenCon this year -- with reasonably good
    results. You can find the deck list and report on how it did here:

    http://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad/browse_frm/thread/ecc5e95b30bd6bc9/f07e30521fe4fe3e?hl=en#f07e30521fe4fe3e

    -Ben Swainbank

    I am actually quite surprised at how well this deck performs in my
    current metagame. It's one of those decks I made ages ago but never
    really used because I don't normally play tremere.

    Very simple and very forward focussed..

Games Video Games