How could you do this to me Nvidia

trying almost all the WQHL certs drivers and still no luck

44.03- try to play a mpeg in media player all you can see is a black box where the video is suppose to be. tried playing a dvd with WinDvd nothing in the screen

44.51- see above

44.45- see above

so i'm like hmm so my video card (PNY VERTO GeForce 4 Ti4200 64mb) doesn't like new drivers

40.72- video works, BSoD starts to show up often, crashes/ restarts when i try going into a flash based site

43.00- see 44.03

The only thing works now is the 30.82 and the ones that are from WinXP but those have terrible performance -_-" are those two what i'm stuck with until i get a new card????

HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO YOUR LOYAL FAN BOY NVIDIA WHY NVIDIA WHY!!!!!!!!
13 answers Last reply
More about nvidia
  1. nVidia and Windows XP just don't get along very well I guess...

<font color=green>The Netherlands is where you go when you're too good for heaven.</font color=green> :tongue:
  2. Did you give PNY a call.. I had to talk to them about my Ti4600 card. They are a great help. Take care.

They are our, fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, sons, daughters, friends, neighbors. They are OUR TROOPS! Please support them.
  3. May I slip in a "Get ATi" without a trace, and slip away myself? *slips away*

--
    If I could see the Matrix, I'd tell you I am only seeing 0s inside your head! :tongue:
  4. Try something else, 41.09s worked great for me.

Long live ATI.
  5. Thanks i'll try the 41.09s but i doubt it'll work

and Eden i'd love to get a ATi (not) but you know u gotta support ur native country (Taiwan) and even if the FlowFX is as noise as hell it sure looks at lot cooler than the little fan that ATi card have Fan design is very important to me lol so ATi can sit until it comes out with a cool ass looking HSF

Proud Owner the Block Heater
    120% Nvidia Fanboy
    Athlon 64......nForce 3, it sure sucks when you can't afford things. One day Operton Servers will cost less than $4000 so everyone can get one
  6. Or you could just get a 'cool looking' aftermarket hsf for an ATI card, OC, and kick FX ass.
    Your choice i guess.
    What do you think guys? A hot, slim blonde? Or a 500 pound sumo wrestler on steroids, who cant stop farting?
    I dunno bout you, but ill take the HOT CHICK!
    (if you couldnt figure it out the HOT CHICK represents the ATI cooler, and the FAT SUMO ON STEROIDS WHO CANT STOP FARTING represents the nV leaf blower.)

Long live ATI.
  7. okay the ATi HSF is not hot it's soo simple

one more thing since i'm asian i'd take the 500 pound sumo wrestler on steroids cause i'm not interested in white girls :P lol

120% Nvidia Fanboy
    Athlon 64......nForce 3, it sure sucks when you can't afford things. One day Operton Servers will cost less than $4000 so everyone can get one
  8. *choke*ahahahaha

man.. youd take sumo wrestler over a hot chick? phew wierd man.

-------

<A HREF="http://www.xgr.com" target="_new">XGR-Game Reviews</A>

"You change the channel, and you change our minds..." - System of a Down
  9. Sumo Wrestler is Japanese, as you are Taiwanese I guess you don't have any choices... you better start looking for hot Taiwanese/Chinese chicks.

It is morally wrong to allow suckers to keep their money
    <A HREF="http://www.anandtech.com/mysystemrig.html?id=22996" target="_new">My System Rig</A>
  10. Blue LED on the Hercules 9800P, does it get any cooler than that? Blue LED man, that's like having a bunch of neon lights under your car, so you look like a UFO man!

Now if you were looking for comparable noise levels, just attach one of them part fvours that go WhirrrrrrWeeee onto the fan blades, should make one Hell of a racket. Could compete with the 5800U I'd bet.

Cool! :tongue:

- You need a licence to buy a gun, but they'll sell anyone a stamp <i>(or internet account)</i> ! <font color=green>RED</font color=green> <font color=red>GREEN</font color=red> :tongue: GA to SK
  11. I saw you type 'blue lights' and got an insto-chubby..

<font color=red>120% ATi Fanboy!</font color=red>
    <font color=red>3DMark 03 = 4,101</font color=red>
    <A HREF="http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k3=775464" target="_new">http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k3=775464</A>
  12. >.<

-------

<A HREF="http://www.xgr.com" target="_new">XGR-Game Reviews</A>

"You change the channel, and you change our minds..." - System of a Down
  13. eeeeeewww insto-chubby.........................
    BLUE LED!!!! HOLY!#@&$@$%b wait a second here.... i already have 7 case fans that does that....... even if it's blue led, it's just a regular circular HSF with Blue led........... i perfer the flower style on the FX5900 Ultra lol but it' only my opinion (pulls open case and trys to jam a neon light tube into my Ti4200's HSF)

120% Nvidia Fanboy
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Graphics