LoB promo on eBay

HAs to be fake... No logo for the new set...
~m

I vaguely recall this has happened before (promos without set symbol),
but then again, who knows. At this point, I'd expect a promo
distributed in magazines and such.
Other point: again a Samedi as promo? We already had The Baron...

Fabio 'Sooner' Macedo wrote:

> Other point: again a Samedi as promo? We already had The Baron...

Well, she was the picture on the cool WW banners at Origins.

Peter D Bakija
pdb6@lightlink.com
http://www.lightlink.com/pdb6

"So in conclusion, our business plan is to sell hot,
easily spilled liquids to naked people."
-Brittni Meil

pat

Expert

On 9/18/05 1:09 PM, in article
1127063340.525790.81900@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com, "Fabio 'Sooner'
Macedo" <fabio.sooner@gmail.com> wrote:

> I vaguely recall this has happened before (promos without set symbol),
> but then again, who knows. At this point, I'd expect a promo
> distributed in magazines and such.
> Other point: again a Samedi as promo? We already had The Baron...

She is the only canon Red Lister not included in KMW, and her
Bloodlineliness fits with one of the themes of LOB, so I'd guess it's legit.

- Pat

<nozleopeli@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> HAs to be fake... No logo for the new set...

What has to be fake? What are you talking about?

Pat wrote:
> On 9/18/05 1:09 PM, in article
> 1127063340.525790.81900@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com, "Fabio 'Sooner'
> Macedo" <fabio.sooner@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I vaguely recall this has happened before (promos without set symbol),
> > but then again, who knows. At this point, I'd expect a promo
> > distributed in magazines and such.
> > Other point: again a Samedi as promo? We already had The Baron...
> >

> She is the only canon Red Lister not included in KMW, and her
> Bloodlineliness fits with one of the themes of LOB, so I'd guess it's legit.
> - Pat

There's also Angelo, the Blood Brother, right?

The pic is on Ken Meyer's site. It's called "corpse child" and he says
it was done for KMW. So it could be this card had been around a long
time already because it was dropped from KMW to be in LoB, and someone
got their hands on it and now claims it's a promo.

I guess this card will very likely be in LoB, but it always seemed
strange to me if cards would allegedly be sold/given away as a promo
before WW would make any announcement about them. If it is a promo
though, the distributors of the magazines will probably have a bunch of
copies already to put in the plastic wrapper before sending the mags
out.

So: my guess is it's either fake, or some magazine distributor took it
from the mags before the release date, or it was stolen from WW. I for
one don't want it.

Genina is not the only Anathema not printed in KMW. The other is
Angelo, the Blood Brother also to be released in LotB.

Sathriel

"Teeka" <teeka_dragon@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> The pic is on Ken Meyer's site. It's called "corpse child" and he says
> it was done for KMW.

What "pic" are you talking about?

Fred

"Teeka" <teeka_dragon@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> The pic is on Ken Meyer's site. It's called "corpse child" and he says
> it was done for KMW. So it could be this card had been around a long
> time already because it was dropped from KMW to be in LoB, and someone
> got their hands on it and now claims it's a promo.

The art is over 10 years old! It is the picture of Gehina in the original WW
RPG publication Kindred's Most Wanted. It is also where they sourced Dylan
and Kemitiri.

--
Comments Welcome,
Norman S. Brown, Jr

Frederick Scott wrote:
> "Teeka" <teeka_dragon@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
>>The pic is on Ken Meyer's site. It's called "corpse child" and he says
>>it was done for KMW.
>

> What "pic" are you talking about?

maybe this one: http://www.kenmeyerjr.com/gothic/childe.html

Oscar

Distinguished
Jun 20, 2003

mgreen02 wrote:
> A shameless repost from the WW forum:
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/VTES-Legacies-of-Blood-PROMO-card-Genina-The-Red-Poet_W0QQitemZ5243849837QQcategoryZ33055QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
>

> The unburnable ability looks interesting.
>

> MattGreen

Genina is the first LoB promo available through magazine distribution.

Scrye #89; November cover date; on sale now.

Angelo will follow.

Game Trade Magazine #69, November cover date, in stores at the end of
October.

Go get you one.

--
Oscar J Garza III
Organized Play Coordinator

oscar wrote:
> mgreen02 wrote:
> > A shameless repost from the WW forum:
> >
> > http://cgi.ebay.com/VTES-Legacies-of-Blood-PROMO-card-Genina-The-Red-Poet_W0QQitemZ5243849837QQcategoryZ33055QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
> >

> > The unburnable ability looks interesting.
> >

> > MattGreen
>
> Genina is the first LoB promo available through magazine distribution.
>
> Scrye #89; November cover date; on sale now.
>
> Angelo will follow.
>
> Game Trade Magazine #69, November cover date, in stores at the end of
> October.
>
> Go get you one.

I know you're hesitant to answer,but will she be in the LoB set?

~SV

vermillian wrote:
> oscar wrote:
>>Genina is the first LoB promo available through magazine distribution.
>>
>>Scrye #89; November cover date; on sale now.
>>
>>Angelo will follow.
>>
>>Game Trade Magazine #69, November cover date, in stores at the end of
>>October.
>>
>>Go get you one.
>
> I know you're hesitant to answer,but will she be in the LoB set?

Both are promo-only.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

For people (like me) unfortunatly enough to have not such magazines in
their nearby shops there will be another way to obtain this cards?

ciao
Stefano, Italy

Walt wrote:
> For people (like me) unfortunatly enough to have not such magazines in
> their nearby shops there will be another way to obtain this cards?
>
> ciao
> Stefano, Italy
>
> LSJ wrote:
>
>>vermillian wrote:

>>>I know you're hesitant to answer,but will she be in the LoB set?
>>
>>Both are promo-only.

The excess stock will eventually make its way to tourney support
and/or other promotional channels, as always.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/