remote desktop and port forwarding

Len

I am trying to setup my MN-500 so that I can access my
computer remotely. I understand that I need to setup
persistant port forwarding, but am not sure how to do it.

Can someone give me an idiot's step-by-step guide to
setting up an MN-500 for remote desktop? Thank you.

Pradeep

Check the following link for doing the same
http://www.portforward.com/microsoft/mn-500-
portforwarding.htm

Here forward 3389 for TCP and UDP on that computer