reminder-Reverend Djoser Jones: Columbus

It's this Saturday!
Good times, low cost.

Reverend Djoser Jones: Columbus
Constructed V:TES tournament
Saturday 9/24/2005
The Guardtower game store
3600 Trabue Rd.
Columbus, Ohio USA 43204
12 noon (prompt) to 9pm (ish)
3 rounds and a final
The multi-judge system will be used.
Head judge and organizer: Jay Kristoff
entry fee: $0

For additional info contact me,

Jay Kristoff
V:EKN Prince of Columbus, Ohio USA
e-mail address found on the V:EKN prince list

Jay Kristoff wrote:
> It's this Saturday!

I hope someone notices this in time - I haven't had a
chance to trade in a looong time, so please bring your
trade bait! I'll be pulling a Kevin Mergen and bringing
everything that'll fit in my car. (I will not have the card
box trolley or the bribed lackeys that Kevin is famous
for.)

Specifically, I'm looking for copies of Ankh-Sen-Sutekh
and Barbaro Lucchese. Is Ankh-Sen starter only, or
something? I thought I had a few copies of the Setite
hottie, but it seems I have none. I may have traded her
away assuming she'd be available in boosters somewhere...?

--trade to live, live to trade,
heslin

<matthew.heslin@gmail.com> wrote in message
> (I will not have the card
> box trolley or the bribed lackeys that Kevin is famous
> for.)

What is this? Some kind of weird traditional Wisconsin meal?
(When in Philly, have the cheesesteak sandwich. When in Madison,
don't forget to try a card box trolley with bribed lackeys!!! Yum!)

Fred

<matthew.heslin@gmail.com> wrote:

> Jay Kristoff wrote:
> > It's this Saturday!

Word up!

> I hope someone notices this in time - I haven't had a
> chance to trade in a looong time, so please bring your
> trade bait! I'll be pulling a Kevin Mergen and bringing
> everything that'll fit in my car. (I will not have the card
> box trolley or the bribed lackeys that Kevin is famous
> for.)
>
> Specifically, I'm looking for copies of Ankh-Sen-Sutekh
> and Barbaro Lucchese. Is Ankh-Sen starter only, or
> something? I thought I had a few copies of the Setite
> hottie, but it seems I have none. I may have traded her
> away assuming she'd be available in boosters somewhere...?

I have re-posted your message to our local forum. You'll
have some folks to trade with. Ankh-sen-Sutekh is really
good and was in KMW booster packs. Barbaro Lucchese
is a taint licker.

Jay

"Jay Kristoff" wrote
> I have re-posted your message to our local forum. You'll
> have some folks to trade with. Ankh-sen-Sutekh is really
> good and was in KMW booster packs. Barbaro Lucchese
> is a taint licker.

I... I didn't know that about Barbaro.
<blink blink>
And are you sure about Ankh-sen? I just bought my
boxes of KMW and didn't see a single copy of her.
(and by boxes I mean 1 box of starters and 1 box of
boosters.)

--frightened about Barbaro,
heslin

Latest posts