Tournament - Undue Influence: Washington DC

Coming up this Sunday, September 25th, in lovely (or at least somewhat
conveniently located) Beltsville, Maryland! VTES Excitement! You know
you don't want to miss it.

Undue Influence: Washington DC

TIME: Sunday, September 25th, 2005, 12 noon to 9 pm.
PLACE: the Beltsville Location:
11200 Evans Trail Apt 203
Beltsville, MD 20705
(email for phone number if desired)
DIRECTIONS: http://www.mapquest.com. Park on the street,
not in the parking lots.
FORMAT: VEKN sanctioned constructed tourney, 3 rounds + final,
2 hour time limit per round. The multi-judge system will be
used. Multi-deck rules will also be used if there are 11
players or fewer. Current V:EKN tournament rules can be found
at www.white-wolf.com/vtes/index.php?line=veknRules.html.
ENTRY FEE: $5.00 (will go towards prizes)
PRIZES: Booster packs, promo cards, that kind of thing.
QUESTIONS: Joshua Duffin, jtduffin@yahoo.com

Let me know if you're planning to attend and I'll try not to start
without you. There may be bagels for the just. Perhaps for the
not-so-just as well.

Josh

(vekn prince of washington dc)

"Joshua Duffin" <jtduffin@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Coming up this Sunday, September 25th, in lovely (or at least somewhat
> conveniently located) Beltsville, Maryland! VTES Excitement! You know
> you don't want to miss it.

I was thinking about driving up Saturday night from N.C. and driving back on
Sunday night after the tournament. Does anyone have a couch that I could
sleep on?

--
Comments Welcome,
Norman S. Brown, Jr