How do i find what realtek is on a aspire one d257-13685

Status
Not open for further replies.

pam1986

Distinguished
Jan 26, 2012
i have an acer aspire one d257-13685 if anyone else has one can you tell me what realtek stuff is on it and where to go online to reinstall them i accidently unitstalled 2 of the realtek stuff all i have is the audio and can you tell me how to fix my audio it keeps making a weird noise when the sound is on

Hello and welcome to Tom's Hardware Forums.

Have you tried inputting the model number in the support and drivers area at the Acer website? You're probably looking for the Realtek High Definition Audio software and there are three different versions to my knowledge.

pam1986

Distinguished
Jan 26, 2012
where can i download the realtek pci ethernet that is 100% free i tried their website but all i got is a file and what are the 3 realtek audio and which one is the best

I thought you wanted audio and not ethernet. Go into Control Panel>System>Hardware>Device Manager and right click on Network Adapter, then on Ethernet Adapter. Go to Properties then Details and scroll to HardwareIDs. Note the four characters which follow VEN for Vendor and the four after DEV for Device. Post that information back here and someone will find the right driver for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS