RE _REQ_MTG Encyclopedia (by Peter me@some.where)

rico

Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.magic.misc (More info?)

Hi,

I left the Magic scene a few years back, but I want to pik it up
again.

I have a few questions:
- Although there seem to be no official recent cards added to it, is
the MtG Interactive Encyclopedia still used by people for playing
against each other?
- Are there non-official patches for the encyclopedia?

(I ask this because I kept track of almost all of my cards in this
program)

- Is Magic Online used a lot?

Kind regards,

Arjan

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE :
upload this interactive encyclopedia for me.
I,ve been searching for this for so long....
greetings , Ricardo.

Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.magic.misc (More info?)

"Rico" <someone@some.where> schreef in bericht
> Hi,
>
> I left the Magic scene a few years back, but I want to pik it up
> again.
>
> I have a few questions:
> - Although there seem to be no official recent cards added to it, is
> the MtG Interactive Encyclopedia still used by people for playing
> against each other?
> - Are there non-official patches for the encyclopedia?

There are some non official patches, but I don't know where they are. If
Hary pesonen (i believe) is still around, he might gladly help you in that
department and also tell you what is best to use with the encyclopedia.

> (I ask this because I kept track of almost all of my cards in this
> program)
>
> - Is Magic Online used a lot?

I believe it is a busy place, but the servers are famous for their crashes,
leaving people mid draft or tourney.

> Kind regards,
>
> Arjan
>
> PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE :
> upload this interactive encyclopedia for me.
> I,ve been searching for this for so long....
> greetings , Ricardo.

PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE

Don't ask for warez activities. If you want to play for free, there are
always alternatives lik apprentice and magicworkstation.

Greetz Nico

www.magic4you.nu
www.magic-league.com