Is this what I want? Any other suggestions are very welcome, but I'd love to stick with amazon, as I am very happy with them.
1) What is your budget? $700
2) What size notebook would you prefer?
d. Mainstream; 15" - 16" screen
5) Would you consider laptops that are refurbished/redistributed? Sure
6) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook? Email, Surfing, LoL, other silly browser based games!
7) Will you be taking the notebook with you to different places, leaving it on your desk or both? I probably wont be taking it with me often, leaving it on my desk.
8) Will you be playing games on your notebook? If so, please state which games or types of games? League of Legends. Id love it if that ran flawlessly, but.. i can deal with not flawless;; considering my price.
9) How many hours of battery life do you need? 4 hours unplugged sounds just fine.... im flexible i suppose
10) Would you prefer to see the notebooks you're considering before purchasing it or buying a notebook on-line without seeing it is OK? Considering I work as a salesman at a retail store, and its all about sales, and not truth of what you need... Online is where I want to stay!
11) What OS do you prefer? Windows (XP or Vista or Windows 7), Mac OS, Linux, etc: Win 7
12) From the choices below, what screen resolution(s) would you prefer? 1366x768 seems alright... more the better!
13) Do you want a Glossy/reflective screen or a Matte/non-glossy screen? Rather Matte, but it isn't too big of a deal.
Build Quality and Design
14) Are the notebook's looks and stylishness important to you? Yes, it should be simple and pretty.
15) When are you buying this laptop? Within the next week i hope!?
16) How long do you want this laptop to last? 2-4 years.
17) How much hard drive space do you need; 80GB to 640GB? Do you want a SSD drive? If an SSD drive is worth it for performance increase, while still taking into account how much money i want to spend, yes i do want one. 80gb is fine I suppose
18) Do you need an optical drive? If yes, a CDRW/DVD-ROM, DVD Burner or Blu-Ray drive?Nope
You asked in Homebuilt Systems, which is probably not the best place for laptop reviews. That said, the one you picked seems good. I myself intend to get a netbook before too long and have been poking around doing research. Lenovo seems to be a good name. My priorities are battery life, battery life, keyboard feel, weight and battery life, in that order.