Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.magic.misc,rec.games.trading-cards.magic.rules,rec.games.trading-cards.magic.strategy (More info?)

I have been playing Ragnarok Online for over a year now on a private
server for free. I know there are multiple free RO servers out there
and I am wondering if the are any similar private servers of MO out
there. I mainly would just like to know if they exist but any
additional information on the subject would be most appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Mod wrote:

> I have been playing Ragnarok Online for over a year now on a private
> server for free. I know there are multiple free RO servers out there
> and I am wondering if the are any similar private servers of MO out
> there. I mainly would just like to know if they exist but any
> additional information on the subject would be most appreciated.
> Thanks in advance.

No. And given the nature of MTG:O, it is highly unlikely that there
ever will be.
--
Christopher Mattern

"Which one you figure tracked us?"
"The ugly one, sir."
"...Could you be more specific?"

Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.magic.misc (More info?)

From the Collected Witterings of Mod, volume 23:
> I have been playing Ragnarok Online for over a year now on a private
> server for free. I know there are multiple free RO servers out there
> and I am wondering if the are any similar private servers of MO out
> there.

No.

--
Flatulence: the only truly disposable art form.

Mod wrote:

> I have been playing Ragnarok Online for over a year now on a private
> server for free. I know there are multiple free RO servers out there
> and I am wondering if the are any similar private servers of MO out
> there. I mainly would just like to know if they exist but any
> additional information on the subject would be most appreciated.
> Thanks in advance.

Magic Online did have free trials, but when I last checked they
were down.

A free trial would let you play the 8th edition theme decks,
and design, but not play, other decks.